50 dissed Dre?

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
He cant go against dr dre, look at everything dre's accomplished in music.
Snoop once said..
'You tryin to check my homey, you better check yo self
Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself, MOTHERFUCKER'

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Svenghali said:
50 knows how to play this game. You see he has ya'll talkin' about him now. This dude is probably one of the best self-promoting and most calculated artist the rap game has ever seen. If he did say it, I'm sure there's a plan in place, 50 is not stupid at all. If he was he wouldn't be where he is and ya'll cats wouldn't be sitting here talking about him. Say word.

i don't know 50 an havn't heard anything besides what i came across on tv but what kinda plan was it too come to my hometown and treat those who went like bitches. I'm sure famous artists might think tulsa is a bunch off fluff but thats a bad career move regardless of the context. If he busted out a great concert he would be making lots more money than he is right now cause i'm sure there's lots of little dorky ass kids around here that's into that pimp shit. word

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
trinidad said:
I agree he would be dume to diss dre but hes been straying away from dre since "get rich" there less and less dre material on Gunit stuff i think ultimately 50's trying to away from being shadowed by any one in his camp kinda create his own dynasty the dude might be like cuz his methods but what eva he does works.

You may have a point.....He probably no what HE is trying to do. But I still think its dumb and disrespectful......

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
jmaafia said:
word but if his lyrics are worthless then what's left?

i thought that was what an mc's job was-- good lyrics. feel me?

come on j...

you know better then this...

an mc's job is to do what he does best, and at the end of the day its about making something dope.

there is much to be said for catchy hooks. a lot of dope lyricists cant make a hook to save their life, just a like a lot of great hook writers have zero skills lyrically. they cant all be pharoahe monch and do both equally well, you know.... lol...