50 dissed Dre?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
WTF!? I found this on allhiphop.com. It was in the rumors section but I heard it on the radio today aswell. I wouldn't doubt it.
--------------------------------------------------
allhiphop.com said:
50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lol that would make him one stupid fool.

he cant be that stupid... must be B/S surely?

who would make his hits? 50 cent cant stay rich from his rhyming ability alone.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
True that, but we all know how big headed 50 can get.. And I remember him saying in an interview with Ed Lover on Power 105. If The Game and Dre get tied up together on The Game's next album that he will drop from Aftermath and pursue other options. This is just a rumor right now though, so I'm not going to stick to it.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
50 is dumb.. when he 1st blew he came to tulsa an played three songs half-assed and left the stage.. it was in all the papers next day .. tulsa world dissin 50

you ask me it sounds like someone who doesn't giva fuck about his career

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can't you see? It's clearly a poor, lonely poltergeist on crack.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
50 Cent is the Terrell Owens of rap.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
i said this in another post...but 50 is gonna end up like tony montana...locked up in the aftermath office, heavily armed while lloyd banks is outside going "feeefty! open the focking door mayng!". theres gonna be a big firefight between 50 and dre's henchmen and then eminem is gonna sneak up behind him and blow him away with a shotgun...then he's gonna fall into his "the world is yours" fountain...

50 is a joke...always has been...always will be until dre's goons kill him.

by the way...who does he think he is? the majority of his fan base is comprised of 13 year old girls with obnoxious myspace's

shiiit...

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
I mean... i admire 50 cent for making a lot of dough and stuff... he doesn't really have a lot of respect for the hip hop game at all... I mean... he does make them club banger joints.. but lyrical wise, i aint really feelin it. but to me, maybe, just maybe its all an act and a publicity stunt for all of aftermath records since dre's also big behind controversy. But i dunno thats just my opinions.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
50 is one dumb ass nigga....somebody done fill him up on octane or some shit.

I go one thing to say to 50...."never bite the hand that feed you".

Dre has supplied him with single after single.....and all of this is because Dre is working on The Game's new album....."The Doctor's Advocate". I guess Scott Storch, Hi-Tek, and Sha Money will have majority placements on 50's next album.:shootout:

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
50 aint doin nuthin but setting the stage for another payday for all who is involved. I wish he'd diss my crew really.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Equelizer said:
50 is one dumb ass nigga....somebody done fill him up on octane or some shit.

I go one thing to say to 50...."never bite the hand that feed you".

Dre has supplied him with single after single.....and all of this is because Dre is working on The Game's new album....."The Doctor's Advocate". I guess Scott Storch, Hi-Tek, and Sha Money will have majority placements on 50's next album.:shootout:

I agree he would be dume to diss dre but hes been straying away from dre since "get rich" there less and less dre material on Gunit stuff i think ultimately 50's trying to away from being shadowed by any one in his camp kinda create his own dynasty the dude might be like cuz his methods but what eva he does works.

S

Svenghali

50 knows how to play this game. You see he has ya'll talkin' about him now. This dude is probably one of the best self-promoting and most calculated artist the rap game has ever seen. If he did say it, I'm sure there's a plan in place, 50 is not stupid at all. If he was he wouldn't be where he is and ya'll cats wouldn't be sitting here talking about him. Say word.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I wouldnt be suprised, the only dude I can think of off the top of my mind thats stupid enough to diss people on his label mates. Im lookin at it from Dre's veiw, lets say 50 just destroys Game think about how much money Dre would loosin behind that and visa versa and for what? Egos? It just seems to me like 50 is a dude strictly out for himself he is constantly pissin on his clique and the people he ows his career too.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
I mean... i admire 50 cent for making a lot of dough and stuff... he doesn't really have a lot of respect for the hip hop game at all... I mean... he does make them club banger joints.. but lyrical wise, i aint really feelin it. but to me, maybe, just maybe its all an act and a publicity stunt for all of aftermath records since dre's also big behind controversy. But i dunno thats just my opinions.

word but if his lyrics are worthless then what's left?

i thought that was what an mc's job was-- good lyrics. feel me?

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
50 cent...... man o man... this kat doesnt know who he is... his ego has skyrocketed... its true though.... mad folks out there are talking about him and as long as people are talking about him, he is gonna stay in the game...

risky move but im sure 50 is ready for the comebacks.... its all good..

"MUSIC IS MY LIFE.........THATS ALL I GOT"

jmaafia said:
word but if his lyrics are worthless then what's left?

i thought that was what an mc's job was-- good lyrics. feel me?

true words A.S. mc's are supposed to come out with them fire lyrics.... yea the beat can be bangin but whats a track with no good words to listen to and get message out of it...

50's messages are.... "im a baller baby and yall cant touch me all the ladies know me they all want me".... that might as well be on his album.. shit

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Svenghali said:
50 knows how to play this game. You see he has ya'll talkin' about him now. This dude is probably one of the best self-promoting and most calculated artist the rap game has ever seen. If he did say it, I'm sure there's a plan in place, 50 is not stupid at all. If he was he wouldn't be where he is and ya'll cats wouldn't be sitting here talking about him. Say word.

i kinda agree wit ya there