50 Cent - The Massacre

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
anyone see that cat on SNL ... i think that was the candyshop track... "ill let you lick the lollipop..." yo can this man work a little harder on his choruses... shit is so booty

erkl

Funky Walker Dirty Talker
ill o.g.
i wouldnt post that kinda shit here if u want this forum to stick around..
it aint hard to find massacre on your own...

or buy it!

good beats anyways, 50 isnt any better.. but u cant deny its a bangin cd

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I'm waiting for March 3rd, I listen to only 4 songs: Piggybank, Supposed to die tonight, Gatman and Robbin' and A Baltimore Love Thing.

They are all good songs, but Piggybank is a KILLER!!!!! That beat is too hot, the chorus is hot, and the bridge is GANNNGSTA!

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Wasn't feelin da album didnt even listen to the whole thing, shit is wack. Maybe it might grow on me later, i think the slim thug album is better than 50's.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^ good one Stress lol

T

The Bastard

Word Is Bond I Heard One Of The Tracks In My Boys Car And Im Not Ashamed To Admit That I Was Feelin It

Chief Wakil

ill o.g.
I think The Massacre wont be as good as Get Rich... honestly. the Massacre seems like it was thrown together. i mean look, the first two singles plus the cover is wack. This nigga drew muscles on hisself!

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
All i have to say is that Disco D dropped a banger on this album. That Ski Mask Way. COT DAMN. the chops in that shit are so sick. the album is hot. dont care what anybody says. Not better than GRODT but defetly a good follow up. 50 gave most of his tracks to Game anyway. as far a production, we all should be lovin 50 right now. he gave us smaller producers a chance. he proved that he could put out a desent album with out alot of big name tracks like on games album.

Chief Wakil said:
... plus the cover is wack. This nigga drew muscles on hisself!

if you get the real album there is two covers. second one is dope.

Attachments

• 50 cent cover2.jpg
    50 cent cover2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 113

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
just got this shit, its aight i suppose, but i dont think it will be a classic like Get Rich...

seems darker than the last album, more gangsta ish, which is better than the pop tracks from Get Rich. although sayin that u still got Candy Shop and Disco Inferno which are both pretty lame.

Eminem's production on Gatman and Robin is pretty shit, i hate the beats he's been making lately they are too jiggy. why cant he make beats like Dont Push Me??

the Dre beats are OK, nothin that stands out really. one of them sounds like the Higher beat from The Documentary.

my fav tracks are Im Supposed To Die Tonight and I Dont Need 'Em.

sAfE.

members online