3d beats

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
How should I go about making my beats come from different angles meaning like surrond sound not just panning from left to right.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
there is some software called penteo that can convert from stereo to surround sound.. and there's a ton of stuff on google tellin u how to do it.

but.. why would you wanna make ur beats surround sound?
the average listener is not gonna have the surround setup when they're playin ur joints, unless it's atmospheric shit for DVD or computer game or something i wouldn't even bother

but saying that, who knows it might turn out to be the future i know they are setting up HD radio stations with surround music.. so don't let me discourage u

look into penteo
pz

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I got a vst called Panorama 5 which lets you control where each sound is coming from. Whether it be in front, back, to the back right...ect. It has a picture of a humans head and you move the speakers around until you get the panning you want....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
ViCeVerSE; said:
I got a vst called Panorama 5 which lets you control where each sound is coming from. Whether it be in front, back, to the back right...ect. It has a picture of a humans head and you move the speakers around until you get the panning you want....

Nice, can I borrow that?

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL, yeah, i'll put it in a zip and post it in the VIP for you and whoever else.

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

I'm gonna have to check that out

mikemat

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Waves has fx plugins for surround sound and a whole lot of other great plugins that I've learned to love