25 worst rap names

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Chamillionaire

Cracked.com said:
Is he a millionaire who blends in with the rest of us? Or is he a millionaire that blends in with other millionaires because being rich is just so natural to him? Or perhaps he has a million chameleons? Or maybe he is a million chameleons who have joined together, combining their camouflage skills to appear as a rapper in order to take advantage of today's enormous market for bad hip-hop. Or perhaps he's only a tea millionaire with an enormous collection of fragrant, healing Chamomile teas. Either way, he's an idiot.

Classic

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wait why is cunninlygnuists on there i think they got a clever ass rap name

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
lmfao
and that chamillionaire paragraph is genius

devin the dude is a great name

and "What does this even mean? Is he below everything because he's so underground? Is it a blow reference? Is he a bee that flies low, always searching for pollen? Maybe his name starts with a B, and there's a taller guy on his block who also has a B name. "Yo, where B at?" "B High?" "Nah, B Low." "Oh, he out sniffin flowers again in his mama yard.""

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Is he a millionaire who blends in with the rest of us? Or is he a millionaire that blends in with other millionaires because being rich is just so natural to him? Or perhaps he has a million chameleons? Or maybe he is a million chameleons who have joined together, combining their camouflage skills to appear as a rapper in order to take advantage of today's enormous market for bad hip-hop. Or perhaps he's only a tea millionaire with an enormous collection of fragrant, healing Chamomile teas. Either way, he's an idiot.

lmao.....

T

The Arkitekt

LMAO @ how gay eminem looks in that picture.

And why do they have The LOX in there, that name isn't corny at all...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
there wuz a few names that arent corny that were on there the list wuz about 75 percent correct

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Shorty shitstain.....that's horrific.

LOL @ the 8,000 Gotti names.... It's the truth, though..everyone wanna be Gotti...and nearly all of them aren't white.

I think Cunninglynguists is a dope name.

Devin the dude is funny..... What about Ice Cube? or Ice T?

I think all the Lil names are corny......Lil Wayne, Lil Zane, Lil Boosie, Lil Bow Wow, Lil Flip, etc.

T

TheMost

Yeah i like Devin the dude's names and raps and hooks.
Messy marv i dont mind

There are bad names on there like 69 boys, vanilla ice

Shorty shitstain is funny as hell.