2021 DMC World DJ Team Champions DJ ANGELO & JFB - BREXecutioners

1691654434691.png

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First of all, I can't even imagine how many hours went into preparing that set and setting all those cues lol.

But that's a really good blend of old and new. The problem with the DMC for a long time now is all the DJs sound the same and their sets end up sounding like just a bunch of beeps and boops because they're using all these crazy sounds instead of Hip Hop records. It's such a huge difference when a DJ can break down a well known song and do something really dope with it. It's highly technical nowadays but I'm just not a fan of it like I used to be.

First of all, I can't even imagine how many hours went into preparing that set and setting all those cues lol.

But that's a really good blend of old and new. The problem with the DMC for a long time now is all the DJs sound the same and their sets end up sounding like just a bunch of beeps and boops because they're using all these crazy sounds instead of Hip Hop records. It's such a huge difference when a DJ can break down a well known song and do something really dope with it. It's highly technical nowadays but I'm just not a fan of it like I used to be.
Many times we come to a point where we think everything has already been done, there is no way to add some innovation to something so old and used, but then something like this comes along that just shows me that we will always innovate and push things forward from what came before.
I thought this mix was really really dope and is without a doubt the best double act on decks Ive ever seen.