2 New Orchestral Piano Trap Beat (F4F 100%)

Man, I checked your channel and you're releasing a lot of new beats. :D You kinda remind me myself from 3 years ago. Gave you a sub.

Both beats are well composed, however, in both of them I would improve the sound of snare and high end in general. Of course this is just my opinion but I checked your other beats and in a lot of them the sound of snare/clap is quite thin and additionally it kinda blends with the rest of the beat. I think your beats could sound more powerful if you worked on that and exposed your snares/claps more in your mix. If your drums are mixed (no matter what genre we're talking about) the song immediately sounds better. Especially in hip hop/trap/rap where it's a core of that genre. So I would advise you to pay attention to it but again, it's just my two cents.

As far as the high end is concerned, sometimes your hihats (despite the fact they're programmed well) sound kinda mushy and just as snares/claps blend with the rest of sounds you use in your beats. Maybe it's the matter of video rendering, maybe it's just a choice of sounds but it's something that I think you should take into consideration.

Concluding, there's not much to criticise in your beats but I think you're capable of making your mixes cleaner.