2 midi controllers in FL?

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey i have the trigger finger and i got it set up and working dope, love layin tracks with it and its good for fuckin with samples, and im bout to purchase a radium 49 for more composing control and basslines and shit, i was wondering if i cna have them both set up in fruity loops wihtout having to like go into options and switch which one i want to use

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shit does that mean it wont work in 5??

EDIT
okay nevermind im pretty sure it does, looks like the same shit can be done, thanks man

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I just made a tutorial for this. i have to upload it and give it to Fade, so he can post it up in the video section. But I too have a similar setup...M Audio Trigger Finger and a M Audio Oxygen 8.

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha tight, thats what imma have, except i think im gonna get hte radium 49, thanks for the reassurance man

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
word what the hell is .ace ive never seen that extension before. is that mac only

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no it needs to be extracted, can be extracted with win rar, i extracted it however and it came up with like a 48mb flash file, so ionno wassup

AMG

ill o.g.
well fade has the .wmv version of the tutorial. just waiting for him to post it up!

p.s. click the html file(with i.e. icon)

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
word. me too

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
yo how did you do that where you got the different sounds across 1 keyboard i cant read on the video what you wer doing im not trying to use 2 midi keyboards i just want more than one sound across mine instead of 1 sound across all the keys ya feel me how i do that anyone

O

open mind

yo AMG u did exactly what i searched for your tutorial helped me a lot u cant imagine now i can command diffrent chopped samples with one midi channel and that is the layer HEEHEHEHEH THANK YOU for sharing knowledge KEEP IT UP. i will give u a shout out on sum tracks i will make dude thats a promise.AMG 4 life !!!

AMG

ill o.g.
no problem. i wanna here the tracks you shout me out on...lol.