15 mintues in Reason

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I really like the idea of making the most beats in 15min...but it just confirms my theory : quality OVER quantity. I know the sound is crappy, but i wasn't really feeling the beats, maybe except for the 2nd one, he wasn't bad at all. And the last one looked like it could had some potential but the sound was just too poor. Nice video still!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
I agree... quality over quantity... and yeah I like my 2nd beat better too... they were all garbage thou... i made this video to really show my thought process when i'm in Reason.. w/o actually saying what i'm doing at the time... and to watch how i intergate the keyboard shortcuts into my routine... max. my speed in the program... which releaves stress sometimes...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
actually i have made diamonds in a couple of minutes too, time is not the key, if you are in the zone you're in the zone. great vids and concept freak!

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That was pretty cool, but damn the music was comin' at me so distorted that I could'nt watch the whole thing. My ears could'nt take it. LOL!
ONE

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah good vid.. son..

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Freakwncy said:
indeed.. i think it happens to everyone.. sometime u go overboard too...

Happens to me too often! Wish I had a crew of beatmakers with me to make beats in collaboration... mmmh... that makes me think of something...

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Good Video i tried doin stuff in 15 minutes didnt work for me i felt pressured for some reason.

southern

ill o.g.
quick question

what bass is he using on the second track of the first 15 min video?
is it some kind of pad?

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
southern said:
what bass is he using on the second track of the first 15 min video?
is it some kind of pad?

BassQue I think under the Reason Factory Bass Pad for the Sub.

members online