1-2 year audio engineering schools with DORMS

T

The Bastard

anyone know if there are any out there . i know about full sail and a few others but they dont offer dorms, i need for the school to have dorms cuz i can prolly get hooked up wit financial aide , anyone know any

SeveredTies

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dorms???? I dont think so for a two year college. But do a search cuz most schools offer housing...I dont think it will be a dorm though...More like a cheap apartment.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
^I just sent off for a catalog. Thx 4 the link Emeezy.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Why would you wanan live in a dorm in an audio engineering school. Basically it's gonna be a huge cockfest. I went to Full Sail, graduated earlier this year, and I'm very glad they didn't have dorms, because it would be all dudes. The school is basically 95% dudes. And on top of that, you would never be able to concentrate for the sole fact that if EVERYONE was in audio, you're gonna have to listen to bass and music all day and night. You'd never be able to concentrate when u have each wall pounding with a different kind of music. Believe me, get an apartment with tenants that arent all in audio. Maybe an apartment near another university.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
Why would you wanan live in a dorm in an audio engineering school. Basically it's gonna be a huge cockfest. I went to Full Sail, graduated earlier this year, and I'm very glad they didn't have dorms, because it would be all dudes. The school is basically 95% dudes.

LMAO, funny ass post man. Good points indeed though.

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
Why would you wanan live in a dorm in an audio engineering school. Basically it's gonna be a huge cockfest. I went to Full Sail, graduated earlier this year, and I'm very glad they didn't have dorms, because it would be all dudes. The school is basically 95% dudes. And on top of that, you would never be able to concentrate for the sole fact that if EVERYONE was in audio, you're gonna have to listen to bass and music all day and night. You'd never be able to concentrate when u have each wall pounding with a different kind of music. Believe me, get an apartment with tenants that arent all in audio. Maybe an apartment near another university.
uhhhh, cuz my main focus is gunna be gettin an education, not gettin as much pussy as i possibly can.i cant afford to rent no apartment, and i know if a school has a dorm ill qualify for financial aid which will cover the cost of it

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
man, I graduated Full Sail one of the top of my class, won 3 awards at grad, nominated for valedictorian. I went for an education, and I got it, believe me. I went in with the same mindset as you. But believe me, when you're with dudes all day and night in school, no girls around, shit gets on your nerves. And I stayed in an apartment. If Full Sail had on campus private living, I would drive myself insane. I'm just givin you the heads up. Audio schools arent normal schools, I can promise you that. Especially if you're there for a year or two, u gotta keep your sanity.

And for real, most schools offer financial aid, and they just give you a cheque. There's no restrictions what u do with it. You can pay for a dorm, apartment, drugs, whatever. They dont monitor that shit. Just attending the school usually qualifies your for financial aid. They're getting their money back, they know it. Turning you down just turns down students. And to most audio schools, its a business. They want as many students as possible. It's not in their interests to turn down financial aid. Do the research, call the schools, you'll see.

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
man, I graduated Full Sail one of the top of my class, won 3 awards at grad, nominated for valedictorian. I went for an education, and I got it, believe me. I went in with the same mindset as you. But believe me, when you're with dudes all day and night in school, no girls around, shit gets on your nerves. And I stayed in an apartment. If Full Sail had on campus private living, I would drive myself insane. I'm just givin you the heads up. Audio schools arent normal schools, I can promise you that. Especially if you're there for a year or two, u gotta keep your sanity.

And for real, most schools offer financial aid, and they just give you a cheque. There's no restrictions what u do with it. You can pay for a dorm, apartment, drugs, whatever. They dont monitor that shit. Just attending the school usually qualifies your for financial aid. They're getting their money back, they know it. Turning you down just turns down students. And to most audio schools, its a business. They want as many students as possible. It's not in their interests to turn down financial aid. Do the research, call the schools, you'll see.
u get financial aid for full sail?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Five Towns College in NYC

members online