'06 Boston Massacre

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I'd like to take this opportunity to give my condolences to all the Red Sox fans here (namely Fury and Bastard). After the 5 game sweep/ass-whoopin the Yankees ("Evil Empire") put on the Red Sox...Boston's season is officially a wrap.

Rest in Peace.....maybe next year (or 86 years who knows).

Oh yeah and by the way, Mets fans....your season's a wrap too.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
"But we came back and beat yall in 4 games and won the Series,,,BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,,,," This shit is fuckin embarrasin for yall and I won't rub it in even though yall would have if it was the other way around. WHY? Simple. If I was a Boston red Sox fan i would of jumped in the highway about 5:05PM today.

Yo BiBi,,,,,its all good, if (when) the yanks win the Series this year,,,,Fury will go BACK to bein a Yankee fan again. That's right Fury,,,,I did my research bitch!!!!

T

The Bastard

look at you homos talkin like its the end of the season, its still the middle of august , we only like 3- 4 games behind to be tied for the wild card

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the only bad thing is that your red sox are playing my angels tommorow and i know that the red sox are probably mad after losing like that...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
"But we came back and beat yall in 4 games and won the Series,,,BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,,,," This shit is fuckin embarrasin for yall and I won't rub it in even though yall would have if it was the other way around. WHY? Simple. If I was a Boston red Sox fan i would of jumped in the highway about 5:05PM today.

Yo BiBi,,,,,its all good, if (when) the yanks win the Series this year,,,,Fury will go BACK to bein a Yankee fan again. That's right Fury,,,,I did my research bitch!!!!
u bastard....u still aint winning the world series...u rele think ur gonna beat detriot or chicago....naaa??

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
,,,them D-Block mixxin sessions must have mad herb smoke cause did you forget Schef and Matsui gonna be ready 4 October?!?!?
MATSUI WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
MATSUI WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
And Shefield aint gonna be to effective hes been out for to long

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Sweet, sweet, sweet victory.
That crack of the bat, hitting into deep right center, hitting off the green monster, with a backdrop of silent fans, thats some illmuzik...

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
yeah, you guys may be right,,,,,but then again,,we didn't need them two to sweep you guys,,,wakka, wakka, wakka,,,,
yeah it was a sweep,but theres one thing you keep forgetting . ITS AUGUST!!!!!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Go Bears!!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
You know there would be maaaad shit talkin goin on if the Red Sox swept the Yankees like that...even if it were preseason. But hey...you guys should be used to this...the Yanks always win the division....

"The Curse of Johnny Damon"

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
bostonsucks.jpg

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
Oh yeah and by the way, Mets fans....your season's a wrap too.

yeah. well still be playin in mid october. where the yankees gon be. once sheff comes back that locker is goin to be a shitty place to be

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
yeah. well still be playin in mid october. where the yankees gon be. once sheff comes back that locker is goin to be a shitty place to be

You better be playing in october....the National League is like the minors. If the Mets don't make the world series this year then I don't know what to tell you. But even real Mets fans have to admit that they don't have a shot against any of the American League teams.