02-1-10 Sample Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
That guitar line in #2 was SICK...I was really digging that. That bass line in 3 was a close second. All were good IMO but 2 was my fav. Like Relic said...Good jod!

dac

Thanks for the feedback everyone, Im gonna upload the sample to my website so you can download it direct, I will try converting it to a regular 192 kbps mp3, see if that helps.
Ill drop a link as soon as I have done it.
I will drop some feed after that. Its 8 o'clock at night and Im just crawling out of bed, damn the unemployed life is easy.

OK heres a link to the original track.......www.dj2good.co.uk/music/Reminiscing_ElliotLawrenceandhisSeptet.mp3
Just right click link and "save target as.." or "save link as..."

Iceman... I wasnt really feeling this till the flute came in, thats dope as hell. Im not sure about the piano stabs, Id drop them and extend the part with the flute that bit is ill.

Due to the good feedback I might do another one, fuck it, I aint done this shit in ages, I forgot how much fun it was.

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
Here's mine... www.soundclick.com/OnQ called Show Me Your Power

It's pretty simple but I think it turned out pretty good. I scratched on a bit of it for some changes, but I'm still pretty raw on the tables, so it's nothing special.

I can see how these sample flip challenges really push you to become a better beat maker. Lets keep these going!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's mine... www.soundclick.com/OnQ called Show Me Your Power

It's pretty simple but I think it turned out pretty good.

Yo thats an understatement...Oh you killed it! Thats some Beat This ish rite dere!
If thats what you called "simple", Do another one that is "complex".

Good Work!

dac

Heres another 2 versions. Mixed in crappy headphones though.

Version 4....http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8730440&q=hi

Version 5...http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=8730450&q=hi

OnQ....This is really dope, I like the way it builds up at the start and the way the drums changeup. It sounds really crispy. The scratches sound dope too. Good stuff. Some dope beats in that player. Did you compose that track "The Toughest"? Thats a sick track, I love it. You got skills. The Jungle is even sicker, damn. I have just become a fan.

Dacalion.... This is on a real oldskool tip especially with that bassline and drums. Could use a little work though some of the variation seems a little uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online