yo what up

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @LA.ZO and what’s ya musical backstory?

LA.ZO

Battle Points: 1
Welcome @LA.ZO and what’s ya musical backstory?
I've been doing Beatz intensively since 2015, I've always had a connection to music, I only realized very late that it's more than just listening to music. I grew up in my 90s, that influenced me a lot over that time, I've experienced a lot in life I did a lot of things that I'm not proud of, at some point I started building beats and learned how to deal with my problems. Then I uploaded my first beats, a week later I got good feedback from Kurupt, then a few orders, Master P Nephew, RBX etc. Still, I didn't get rich from it and now I'm here to see if you can take my music with you feels, yesterday I listened to the old battles you did, I noticed that my music is completely different.
not better but different. I'm definitely looking forward to being there. I've been making Beatz for 8 years now and in the last few years I've completely withdrawn. Like every other producer, I'm alone with my music, as Nate Dogg once said MUSIC & ME

I've been doing Beatz intensively since 2015, I've always had a connection to music, I only realized very late that it's more than just listening to music. I grew up in my 90s, that influenced me a lot over that time, I've experienced a lot in life I did a lot of things that I'm not proud of, at some point I started building beats and learned how to deal with my problems. Then I uploaded my first beats, a week later I got good feedback from Kurupt, then a few orders, Master P Nephew, RBX etc. Still, I didn't get rich from it and now I'm here to see if you can take my music with you feels, yesterday I listened to the old battles you did, I noticed that my music is completely different.
not better but different. I'm definitely looking forward to being there. I've been making Beatz for 8 years now and in the last few years I've completely withdrawn. Like every other producer, I'm alone with my music, as Nate Dogg once said MUSIC & ME
RBX came to my studio on my Bday which was dope. I got a song with RBX but the song not coming out due to the engineer claims the files got deleted.. smh but I have a rough draft of the song and I put his verse on my IG