Yamaha XS Module

CalmPlexx

ill o.g.
Does anyone know if theres gonna be a xs sound module coming out. Did anyone hear anything bout it. Let me know.

CalmPlexx....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I doubt it . That's like korg putting a oasys rack.

there is a korg oasis rack, it is the M3 M

yamaha has followed a definitive pattern fr the life of the motif, and that is to release a stripped-down rack module roughly one year after the launch of the keyboard
there is no reason to expect this to be any different

CalmPlexx

ill o.g.
so nobody really have definate answer on that one i take it. Were all just assuming. Well we''ll see. How could we be sure and find out? Anyone got any suggestions. You think yamaha might let us know??

CalmPlexx

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think its pretty much in the bag that yamaha releases a rack, but it could take well over a year cuz that was the amount of time it took for them to announce the ES rack after the workstation dropped.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
so nobody really have definate answer on that one i take it. Were all just assuming. Well we''ll see. How could we be sure and find out? Anyone got any suggestions. You think yamaha might let us know??

CalmPlexx

well none of us are insiders man. we can be "sure" by looking at their track record, like i already said.

motif rack- released roughly one year (a littl more i think) after the motif
motif es releaed roughly a year after the motif es
motif xs- as stated twice before n, given their track record, LIKELY to be a year after

based on their track record ith the motif, you could say the odds are solid at 2-3, 66.6 %

you will NOT find out about this until it happens, i guarantee that much
yamaha has been great about leaks. the leak of information is always intentional and almost always done first through motifator.com

put it this way: when it happens, you'll know, but expect a year at the least before this happens

sorry we cant give you definitive, hard information here.

members online