would this be useful

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i can replay any sample i just wanted to know if y'all would find it useful, i'm looking to post up the original sample then replay it in a different sound tell me what you think peace.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
i can replay any sample i just wanted to know if y'all would find it useful, i'm looking to post up the original sample then replay it in a different sound tell me what you think peace.

Hell yeah that's useful,
I'm sure you have people in here with hot tracks that have samples that need shit replayed. If you can actually do this, and actually do it good, it's a damn useful skill and worth showing people what you can do.
let's hear it.

thedon98

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nope..Although you are playing the song it doesnt sound like the original with the instruments and all.
Now if you can add in the rest of the band its on!

ok thanks man i'll come back even better lol

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
sorry man , ur off.. waaayyyyy offf....

first off if u notice your replay is out of tune with the orginal sample

Secondly you dident even try to recreate the ambients of the sample... anybody can play the main NOTES of a sample thats pretty easy actually espically with a song like this where its a pretty basic note structure.. the key is recreating the ambients of the sample and the tonal qualitity... that is the diffcult part that very few people can do...

SO yea its defo a good skill to have

As for your version ,seems like ya need a lil more pratice ....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
sorry man , ur off.. waaayyyyy offf....

first off if u notice your replay is out of tune with the orginal sample

Secondly you dident even try to recreate the ambients of the sample... anybody can play the main NOTES of a sample thats pretty easy actually espically with a song like this where its a pretty basic note structure.. the key is recreating the ambients of the sample and the tonal qualitity... that is the diffcult part that very few people can do...

SO yea its defo a good skill to have

As for your version ,seems like ya need a lil more pratice ....

what he said ^^^^^^

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
IMO, along with the fact that you used a different sound, the timing on your interpolatoin was different from the original. I'd try to emulate the groove and timing of the song as much as playing the same notes.
Good thread though, I think sometimes it's good to put on songs you like and play over them, it can be a good way to come up with ideas...