Who's Next?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
no idea, no one is really coming out with a message or standing for anything anymore

oh, and you're leaving out an entire decade of people who did it big

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
To hell with just two Emcees repin' the genre!

I personally hope we don't have 2 who's up next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED A FUCKING ARMY INSTEAD......at least a squad. 20 or more from various parts of the country and abroad. That would be the ideal look for hip hop and would ensure it's survival into the next few decades. 3 to 4 from every region, East, West, North, South and the Midwest. We even need 3 to 4 from the Uk and Africa. No one section needs to dominate so this coastal and regional "beef" bullshit can die!

That's my 2 cents on the matter!

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
In ym perfect world ... Joe Budden & Saigon would put the east ontop again.
But times have changed their really no ONE or TWO big people ontop the game
isn't working like that anymore.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
What did big really stand for anyway? I mean he really brought bling, popin cristal, gun and drug talk to the mainstream. The things that a lot of people today condemn about Hip Hop.

Nas and Jay are about the money, Nas follows trends, from a conscious rapper to a drug dealer to what ever he is now Remember "Quick to back down" when he jumped on the Crunk dick. Oochie Wally, not even going there.

Pac though he had a message even though it got lost in the beef it was their and it was uncompromised.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of all those, they just ain't what they appear to portray.

NW

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
The next beef is the UK vs USA, we're gonna take you all down one by one starting with Relic. How good would that be though, international beef!

WE NEED A FUCKING ARMY INSTEAD......at least a squad. 20 or more from various parts of the country and abroad. That would be the ideal look for hip hop and would ensure it's survival into the next few decades. 3 to 4 from every region, East, West, North, South and the Midwest. We even need 3 to 4 from the Uk and Africa. No one section needs to dominate so this coastal and regional "beef" bullshit can die!

Fucking word to big bird. I second that motion.

scizzorhandz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.

YEP THAT SOUND RIGHT TO ME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scizzorhandz

members online