Who Hates Airports?

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
OK, for those of you who don't know - I work at the airport. TSA. The screeners who check passengers and all airport employees. OK, so anyway for those who have had to fly since August know about the new rules on liquids. If you didn't and/or were upset while coming through security or are about to travel, here are a few tips (for my fellow producers).......questions later.....jokes welcome....k....

1. All liquids include creams, gels, pastes, etc., (i.e. toothpaste, face cream, lotion,
lip gloss, vaseline, yogurt, beverages, the list is endless)

2. In oder for you to take them as carry ons, please check the size of the bottle. It needs to say "3.4 oz" or less. All items must fit in a 1 qt. plastic bag. 1 bag per traveller. Everything else check in with your luggage or they will take it.

3. Anything over that amount, check in with your checked luggage before you go through.

4. Leave your lighters at home. Knives...trash 'em (or we'll do it for you).

TSA is hated by a majority of passengers. These passengers are known as Idiots, in my humble opinion. We get the blame for taking stuff...which is not "us taking", its "you surrendering" or yo ass ain't gettin on the plane!!

Please comply with these officers, we know what we are doing and why. Some of us might be dicks (not I), sorry for them, but the majority of us have jobs just like you and have to enforce the rules, we don't make them up.

Anyone have any questions, concerns or interesting stories? ThanX!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
OMG Big Brother is in Illmuzik! LOL
You know what ?I never had an asshole TSA guy yet , when we flew out to where dreampolice was to shoot our video , we had to transfer alot of times.. I had my mpc2500 as carryon luggage in a suitcase that had just little shit in case the main luggage got lost.
Needless to say I got "selected" everytime for extra "go throughedness", swabbing and what not.
I got to say they all made me feel pretty good about it, since I wasnt a terrorist..
Now mind you we got back like the day before that liquid crap jumped off so thank God I didnt have to go through that.
The liquid thing is ridiculous though. I dont blame TSA though they are there to keep folks safe and I have no prob with that..
It only took one guy to come into my job with an actual live bomb filled with actual anthrax that the dude had made his very self to never EVER argue with the people lookin for shit like that..
It would be better if we could get along with the world better and hurry up and catch and kill the cats that make this shit neccessary so we can go back to bringin knives and lighters on planes..
BTW Chicago is the worst fuckin airport in the world, its huge and slammed all the time.
Tryin to make a connecting flight there is a lesson in deep sweat.

Flying isnt the fun it used to be and thats a shame...

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
BTW Chicago is the worst fuckin airport in the world, its huge and slammed all the time.
Tryin to make a connecting flight there is a lesson in deep sweat.

Flying isnt the fun it used to be and thats a shame...

People that come through Philly simply hate it. The directions in the airport suck and people have to go through screening again when coming from one part of the airport to the other because of consruction. Lines get long as hell and people's "expensive lotion" gets taken. They always tell us that the last airport didn't care which makes it harder on us cuz we're actually doing our jobs.

And yeah...flying sucks now!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hadnt been through Philly's airport, I did run an ass of lights there before I figured out the lights are old school on the side of the road not strung acros the top lol..

I remember as a little kid they would let you in the cockpit and everything..
Hell the whole flight the door would be open up until 9-11 ....

United has a cool feture now tho, you can plug in the headphones and listen to the chatter from the tower to the different planes and stuff.. Makes you feel part of the flight crew..
Wish they all had that..Especially when some kid is screaming and bangin on your seats..

members online