::: White people :::

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
elvis is not king of rock and roll.. he took the style of the black artists and showcased them to a white audience and gained worldwide popularity. his music, his style, his dances, eveything was taken from black artists .... im not mad, its just fact.

on a side note i do not know one black person that listens to elvis lol .... i have a few records but thats just cuz its part of my collection i never listen to it. And BTW his stuff sucks for sampling.

I completely agree with you on that one. And about the part of his songs being horrible for sampling. There isnt anything about him that sparks my attention.

Elvis-Presley-705318.jpg

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
elvis is not king of rock and roll.. he took the style of the black artists and showcased them to a white audience and gained worldwide popularity. his music, his style, his dances, eveything was taken from black artists .... im not mad, its just fact.
Oh ok...lol I see where your comin from. Shit well that happens everywhere it seems like throughout our history. One man stole another mans swagger and then made it popular cuz of whatever reason be it: time, place, race card, blah blah....But i feel u.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
these stereotypes seem all a bit rich american white people, so i laff, the thing about white people taking loads of photos is too jokes.

as for number 4 assists, it sais white people have to work doubly hard for respect in bball, but i get like double the respect im sure, but maybe thts coz im the only breh at my court who regularly drops people :]

i also found it a bit illogical how a black dude can tell a white dude ''no its not offensive'' when the joke is about a white person.. of course u wont fin d it offensive, u are NOT white.

im white and all i eat ervyday is fried chicken. after bball, after college. whenever.

i hate americans stereotype of ppl from england tho as none of it is actually tru. like im not saying tht even becoz the truth hurts or nun of tht bullshit, if u sed some factful jokes ting, i would laff. but all i ever here is english ppl is posh and drink tea allday. all i see is crackheads and drug dealers, that drink stella for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

maybe thats just london tho. fuck all them next places like yorkshire, or anything ending with 'shire' oranywhere up north! sed my piece. im done. sum funny tings being sed tho.

oh one last ting, i always find it pretty odd how if a white person stereotypes or makes joke about a diff race, then theres all up roar and claims of racism etc, yet if shits the other way round.. its perfectly axeptible..

..thts all.

1up

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
lol... I know, I actually watch it whenever it's on T.V. And, I used to play when I was younger.. I think it'd be fun to see it live though. The crowd gets NUTS! Looks like fun...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Herring (shit is nasty!)

Cooler Ranch Dorito's

Mountain Dew

Riding on animals that could kill us with one stomp

Doing "Tricks" on any object with wheels

Blaze orange winter hats

Claiming to really be half black/Hispanic/anything other than white, to seem cool... LMAO (I had a friend like this)

Balsamic Vinegar

Jumping in a frozen lake, in the winter, in your underwear.

Tattoo's of Barbed wire

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
oh one last ting, i always find it pretty odd how if a white person stereotypes or makes joke about a diff race, then theres all up roar and claims of racism etc, yet if shits the other way round.. its perfectly axeptible..

black humor works because it's about self-depreciating and making fun of another race PLUS they're not in a position of power the same with a lot of famous latino comedians. jewish humor actually does the whole stereotyping, self-depreciating thing, and it works because again they're not in a position of power.

i think it can work just have to have those comedic elements, like being able to connect with a specific demographic

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
black humor works because it's about self-depreciating and making fun of another race PLUS they're not in a position of power the same with a lot of famous latino comedians. jewish humor actually does the whole stereotyping, self-depreciating thing, and it works because again they're not in a position of power.
white people are not in a position of power...they just happen to beleive that because they have been tricked into thinking that they are above the law (wel some not all) because the majority of the cats that make laws happen to be white, and it has always been that way. who started racism anyway? just curious...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
white people are not in a position of power...they just happen to beleive that because they have been tricked into thinking that they are above the law (wel some not all) because the majority of the cats that make laws happen to be white, and it has always been that way. who started racism anyway? just curious...

Ya moms play soccer nigga

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545

i think it can work just have to have those comedic elements, like being able to connect with a specific demographic

i considered this also. but still, saying a race is too superior to suffer racism is just a bit odd in my eyes.. if u thnk.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
who started racism anyway? just curious...

if everybody where green and different shades people would group up and declare that one shade is better than those other ones, it has somthing to do with the human ego, probably goes back to a tribal element withini all of us..Look at gangs.
I for one take people at their personality..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ya moms eats tofu and practices yoga nigga! naw, on the real your moms got feet on her chest. She was chasing me. She feel down and kept running. I was like, "OH SHIT!" :-D

ya momz wuz the original grimace for Mcdonalds

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Well, Why Is It That Every Time Me And Your Mom Come Back From The Beach, I Gotta Be The One To Pull The Harpoons Outta Her Back...tell Me This Fury.

Ya momz keep bacon strips in her purse

members online

No members online now.