Where To Hide Numbers

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn a nigga keep gettin caught up....I thought the side pocket on my jacket arm was a good place to keep a number...shorty found that..damn!!!!

Where are some of the best places you guys have hidden numbers from shorties?

Holla

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
in your cell phone and put it under a guys name or tag. i met this girl named christina a while back and i put her as christian. lol my girl never found it. if you don't have a phone and you write it down on a piece of paper you can still do the same thing.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
write it on the bottom of your shoes, or tape it there. OR write it down as a guy, and add 1 to each digit.... for example, 145-3456 would be 256-4567. she'll call and wont know what the hell is going on.

T

The Bastard

microsoft word documents hidden well in a foler on the pc

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
rob-beatz said:
dont let your girl go through your stuff

Exactly! If you are gonna do dirt, then don't let her rifle through your shit. She shouldn't be doing that from the get go, IMO. I know my girl respects my shit. I wouldn't cheat on her though. I am too old to be playing like that. If I still wanted to play, I would just break up with her. Too much headache to try and balance women and most times it winds up fuckin everything up anyway. Peace!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
hey i'm not saying i ever actually used any of these techniques.... it's just common sense to think about using them. i can honestly say i've never cheated on a girl. on that note, screw you, jehana :)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
shit, i cant handle the one i got!!!!! I'll stick with one headache thank you very much. lol, just playin,,,but why cheat? When i was single,,yeah, no tie downs(unless they wanted to,,wocka, wocka, wocka) just straight daitin and smashin. If ya got a serious relationship,,why fuck it up?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
why dont you start by either being faithful to your woman or breaking it off with her? why have a steady woman if you are inclined to still mess around elsewhere? if things are messed up between you two, why not save the trouble for yourself and just be single? if things are good, why cheat on her?

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
The best place to hide them is right out in the open. Make a list of 'contacts' that you use for work or whatever and put them numbers in between some that are friends etc that she actually knows.

You can't go wrong by using nicknames either, example is if her name is Bonita, put down
"Big Bo" or something to that effect.

There is a saying that I live by: Either be good, OR be good at it. If you keep getting caught up , you might wanna think 2-3 steps ahead of her or just fall back and have one shorty that understands your situation and won't get you caught up.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yall got issues. Keep it real with your woman. If you dotn trust eachother than you have nothing. Word is bond!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Memorize the numbers man, its the only way to go.

members online