Whats Your Holiday Poison?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The one and only...Happy Holidays. Be Safe!

hennessycognac.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Coquito....

A drink made with egg nog, coconut milk, condensed milk, bacardi and cinnamon... It's a drink made by us spics for the holidays...and it's awesome.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I bought my holiday Hennessy two weeks ago. Thanksgiving and the Friday after I almost went thru half of it. Christmas and new years should finish it off.

Coquito....

A drink made with egg nog, coconut milk, condensed milk, bacardi and cinnamon... It's a drink made by us spics for the holidays...and it's awesome.

My pops makes this without the cocnut milk. Its a good ass drink that can sneak up on you if your not carful

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Coquito....

Ok..I need the EXACT measurements for this...I got plenty Bacardi

I love spics....and spans

Brown makes me clown so I don't get down the Hen

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This Christmas, I'm going with Tequila and some Sourpuss. Gonna chase that shit with some MGD (proud sponsor of the NBA) but of course can't forget about the Guinness!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Balvenie 21yr old single malt scotch...well worth the price, I also have a bottel of that sam adams utopius that I break out on the three cold nights down here

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
In my house. hispanic of course nothing but hard coquito and presidente beers

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I just had about 8 grateful deads tonight via applebees with people at work...

Those drinks get a nigga OPEN....muficking OPEN.....

fucking open you fucks.....open.....

That shit got me open...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
so how did they make you feel