What should I buy

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
It was my birthday last saturday and I got money from my family.. eu185,-. what should I buy.. I gotta spend it quick or else I just buy sigarettes and drinks and stuff..

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
more ram, faster cpu, mpd24, external hd for backups, quality headphones, shielded cables, 2nd flat screen, reel-to-reel tape recorder, better keyboard/mouse, ergonomic office chair,
or maybe just some nice new shirts to impress

Save...til you know what you need. Cause you never know what you might need it for fam.

Word, right now that is the best advice Ive seen.
There are many ways to spend large amounts of money, buying equipment can rapidly decrease a cash flow.
And in these uncertain financial times, i would also advise holding onto the money for a while.
Just to see how things pan out after xmas when the retail industry will really be suffering, and if then the money is still burning a hole in your pocket and you must buy equipment there will be plenty of sales on and things will be a lot cheaper.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
It was my birthday last saturday and I got money from my family.. eu185,-. what should I buy.. I gotta spend it quick or else I just buy sigarettes and drinks and stuff..

Save...til you know what you need. Cause you never know what you might need it for fam.

Word, right now that is the best advice Ive seen.
There are many ways to spend large amounts of money, buying equipment can rapidly decrease a cash flow.
And in these uncertain financial times, i would also advise holding onto the money for a while.
Just to see how things pan out after xmas when the retail industry will really be suffering, and if then the money is still burning a hole in your pocket and you must buy equipment there will be plenty of sales on and things will be a lot cheaper.

I think that the last sentence explains that he has a spending problem.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
. I gotta spend it quick or else I just buy sigarettes and drinks and stuff..

1- Niccorette gum

2- the patch

3- and maybe an AA class or two

Because if any substance with the potential to KILL U is controlling your spending you might want to KICK that habbit!

REAL TALK!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
What is your current setup ? What good headphone ? DT990/DT770 ?

MPC is a luxury tool, you dont need an mpc, that's just a hype..

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
You can buy my friendship..

For all of your birthday cash I will act as your very best friend for span of time.
Depending on the amount , it will determine how long that time lasts.
Please PM for rates.
Benifits include access to me and all my kits, I will defend you on the internet no matter how dead wrong you are, access to my secret inner sanctum and if we meet up in person I will not only acknowledge that I know you but will in fact appear to like you. Additionally if we walk down the street I will be seen in public with you at no extra charge.
BYOB and some for me though, thats how I treat all my friends.

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol I'm not an alcoholic man, but u know how it goes when ur in a club.. the morning after you just can't figure out where u spent that 20 euros/dollars on.. and yup, I gotta stop smoking.. I really need a new keyboard, but can you get quality keyboards for less than 200 bucks? I want one with piano keys you know..
not like this:
cool-midi-keyboard.jpg

but like this:
axiom25.jpg

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hammered keys...you wont find them cheap though, better off looking at 2nd hand synth or keyboard that have a good set of keys. I'd suggest to post a request for this on the marktplaats on www.synthforum.nl

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
lol I'm not an alcoholic man, but u know how it goes when ur in a club.. the morning after you just can't figure out where u spent that 20 euros/dollars on.. and yup, I gotta stop smoking.. I really need a new keyboard, but can you get quality keyboards for less than 200 bucks? I want one with piano keys you know..
not like this:
cool-midi-keyboard.jpg

but like this:
axiom25.jpg

The lower one is the Axiom 25, I own one and yes they are under 200 bucks. They usually run about 179 but u probably can find one cheaper this time of year.