What do you do?

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I've been reading some articles on the economy and jobs and I'm just curious:

1. What do you do for a living?
  2. What would you LIKE to do for a living?

One of the articles I read was really interesting, it was talking about job vs. career vs. vocation:

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/05/24/finding-your-calling-part-i-what-is-a-vocation/

im a dental technician in the US Navy.

i would LOVE to be an airline pilot... along wit its perks.. chill in a different city every night.. ho3s in different area codes..lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I work for Sprint as a Quality Analyst.

However I wish I was doing something involving travel....Or working from home.....Not sitting at a desk that I have to commute to each day.

If I work from home, I can work on music a little more....if I travel...same thing.....

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I work for Sprint as a Quality Analyst.

However I wish I was doing something involving travel....Or working from home.....Not sitting at a desk that I have to commute to each day.

If I work from home, I can work on music a little more....if I travel...same thing.....

Did the same for a canadian compagny

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
1. I work in a construction company office.
2. Astronaut

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
1. Flipping homes and small businesses, renting homes and a partner on a apartment complex.

2. I really don't have any complaints about what I'm doing but if I could do something else...it would be...stop ALL work, buy a HUGE RV and enjoy life to the fullest with my family.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
dispatcher for AAA. was an AC tech but the economic crash almost killed that business.

I would love to be an airplane mechanic.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Oh lovely, I've done a little here and there can be stressful I've had more success flipping the contracts

When I was out there doing it myself it was crazy stress. Nowadays, I just buy them, have a crew repair them and re-sell them. I really don't shoot for a huge profit, I try to cover cost, taxes(while I own them...) and make a little profit on the side. I try to stay within the lower and middle class bracket homes for obvious reasons.

Renting is what I want to get away from...I've got good tenants in the (2)homes that I want to keep and fairly good tenants in the others. My bread and butter is coming from the apartments. I only own 10% of it BUT it's a substantial amount of income. =)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
im a dental technician in the US Navy.

i would LOVE to be an airline pilot... along wit its perks.. chill in a different city every night.. ho3s in different area codes..lol

I knew a guy that used to make dentures for the military....

Dude had like 6 cars....that was his hobby..lmao....

IF that's what you do...you're definitely doing well financially...lmao.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Interesting answers, although I question Cleverwon's abilities as an astronaut.

Well considering he's already a space cadet.... He's halfway there.