Were is Magoo???

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I've seen Timbaland lately in magazines and stuff...he looks great and is really on the grind right now. But I haven't heard anything about Magoo...does anybody have any news about him or has heard anything?

I honestly don't think Magoo is a bad rapper....now. HIs flow on Indecent Proposal and U.C. II was pretty deacent. I think he desirves to has another shot at a solo career or somthin'.

I while I at it...where the hell is Ginuwine at?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
man this dude is EVERYWHERE

you been under a rock?

man theres "have you seen me" post cards in the mail, milk cartons, chocalate milk cartons, man this dude has hella "missing" posters posted up throughout the country

you buggin

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo that's a good question. Both of them MIA for a minute. I know Ginuwine is workin on an album though.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
man this dude is EVERYWHERE

you been under a rock?

man theres "have you seen me" post cards in the mail, milk cartons, chocalate milk cartons, man this dude has hella "missing" posters posted up throughout the country

you buggin
HA!!!!!!.....Im going on record as sayin magoo is wack as hell....i have all 3 albums though....and if tim did all of his production on his solo album if one was made...i would got it too..Timbo is the King.....Magoo is a borke ass q tip

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
MAYBE TIMBO FINNALY REALIZED THAT SUCKA WHAACCKKK!!!! sounds like Q-TIP with out the skillz!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm with J Rilla. If Tim produce his album, I'll get it.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Today is Magoo's birthdate, by the way.... (no joke)
I saw that in a news paper.

But yeah, Q-tip's voice was alright cuz he had skillz. Magoo's voice was just anoying to me...