Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
T

The Arkitekt

good lookin out dude. I'll see wat I can come up wit tomorrow.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
kontents: This is aight. Kind of reminds me of this one reakwon tracks, I cant remember which one. Has a nice mellow vibe to it. I would have liked to hear more chops, it is kind of plain, it actually would be great for an intro to a CD or something. Anyway the drums sound good, has a nice bassline as well. Keep up the good work man.

Samuelock: I like the melody a lot, although I just can't get into the drums for some reason. I would like to hear more variation with the chops, but I do like the bass. IMO I would have it kept it at the second tempo you had going there...Keep up the good work.

samuelock

I want Funnel Cake.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57458910fee2beed/

dang man...haven't flipped a sample, let alone made a beat in FOREVER!! it's a real nasty mix, though. heh. there was no way to do a time signature change, so i did it ghetto style, made two flp files and pasted the mp3s together in audacity.

kontents - nice chops, gotta agree with nova here. the kick is lacking some mmph...

grafik - sounds nice, nice chops. i'd like to hear what it sounds like without any reverb and the snare brought out more, or a little crisper. the snare's a little too muffled for my taste.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
GRAFIK: Chop is nice got a Really GREAT vibe to it, but I felt that the beat was waiting for something to take off and it never came. I have the same thing with my beats. Good work none the less.

samuelock: Great to see you flip a track fam! Sample was great Drums were flying and the sample could not keep up. Slow your roll with them drums and its solid.

Hopefully the REST OF YOU GUYS!!!! Will get your tracks posted. I would like to see this part of the forum take off again. I love seeing the out come of everyones beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.