Wav File Error

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
So I was looking into sampling Korean music so I popped one of dad's CDs into the computer. Dragged and dropped the song I wanted into cool edit and mixed it down into a wave (cuz for some reason when I try and drag and drop it into my samples folder it always comes up as a shortcut. I cut the parts i wanted in cool edit. saved it as a PCM wave. and then when i tried to upload it into recycle, it came up with an error saying that it can't read that kind of wave. and i've been saving it as the same wave for awhile now. now it starts acting up. anyone know why?

Id open the file back up in the wave editor and try checking the format its saving to, like is it saving to 24 bit or something, or try using a different wav editor, and see if that makes a difference, sometimes changes happen to your setting without you even doing anything, just installing a program can make other programs not work right, or if you have installed new codecs recently or something in which case things can get a little more complicated.

members online