Warzone Beat Battle - July 23-24, 2021

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Nah, I think hes preparing his ego. At least with a little preparation you dont whine about losing for a week like Iron keys.
GIF by Identity
It wasn't a week.

just a weeks worth of whining in one day
:smart:

This didn't have anything to do with any battle lol.
"My beats are shit, Im selling all my licenses" or words to that effect, I cant be bothered to go back and check. Sell them, dont sell them, means nothing to me. I just dont take all this battling that seriously unless its battle that, I take that very seriously, you actually win shit. I dont really care if people like my beats or not, I just like the personal growth when battling some really talented beatmakers/producers. Its the being pushed into leanring more and getting better that matters to me. Of course I like to win, who doesnt, but thats secondary to mastering my craft. Just take a break for a month or two before doing anything crazy like selling up and retiring. Its just a hobby after all.

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
"My beats are shit, Im selling all my licenses" or words to that effect, I cant be bothered to go back and check. Sell them, dont sell them, means nothing to me. I just dont take all this battling that seriously unless its battle that, I take that very seriously, you actually win shit. I dont really care if people like my beats or not, I just like the personal growth when battling some really talented beatmakers/producers. Its the being pushed into leanring more and getting better that matters to me. Of course I like to win, who doesnt, but thats secondary to mastering my craft. Just take a break for a month or two before doing anything crazy like selling up and retiring. Its just a hobby after all.
This literally had nothing to do with any battle.

Nahh wasted time. I know you know about that 6ish year type wasted time feel.
7 years is wasted time, a month or 2 is a holiday. Besides retirement lasts a lot longer than two months, now thats wasted time, all those years of productiion and learning to then just throw in the towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online