Violent Kids-This is some serious stuff

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
''Cheerleaders gift-wrap used tampons and give them to this "nerd" as mock presents.''

only in america...

lol j/k.

sAfE.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn that stuuf is real my high school i go to its like 70 percent white and all those damn kids be pickin on the nerds and outcast and shit and you can tell they are depressed and one day they gone flip thats why i get cool with them outcast so they can let me know a day ahead that they gone blow the fuckin school up so i can skip and shit,

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i know that many people from here propably (i did it also) during high school or whatever picked on other kids... like i said i did the same shit also... but whoever I picked on was able to respond back... never start fucking around with someone who wasn't 100% ok. I am saying that because in greece they don't always send kids with special needs to special schools... in my high school we used to have a kid on my class like that and everyone used to push him around jack his money etc... but i never did that shit because i knew the kid wasn't able to answer back and he had 'Special' problem... so what I want to say is that it doesn't make you hard and don't try to show off on kids that they aren't able to answer back :) just a little message i wanted to pass :)

(i think this one is my longest post ever :p)

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
''Cheerleaders gift-wrap used tampons and give them to this "nerd" as mock presents.''
That's some nasty $h!t!