this one is for all you lil trap producers who say my drums dont knock

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
692c34d74838a4947011.svg
messing around with some different drum processing techniques. lmk what you think! I can hear an angry type of flow over this

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 145
692c34d74838a4947011.svg
messing around with some different drum processing techniques. lmk what you think! I can hear an angry type of flow over this

This is fire. I like the drums , but at certain sections I hear too much distortion maybe? I’m not sure what it is maybe an effect you have and too much of it?? Other than that I think it’s a fire track. Got a dark angry feel to it!

Dusty B

ILLIEN
This is fire. I like the drums , but at certain sections I hear too much distortion maybe? I’m not sure what it is maybe an effect you have and too much of it?? Other than that I think it’s a fire track. Got a dark angry feel to it!
Thanks bro yeah it prob is. I'm gonna keep fucking around with this technique, i kinda blacked out and started breaking shit when mixing the drums so now I need to reverse engineer and try again lol

Last edited:

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Thanks bro yeah it prob is. I'm gonna keep fucking around with this, i kinda blacked out and started breaking shit when mixing the drums so now I need to reverse engineer and try again lol
I had so many fx because I was fucking around that my FL was crashing so I bounced the audio and created a new project lol but I have a goal to not scrap beats ahha

Dusty B

ILLIEN
you may actually be hearing the hiss from a a reverb vst I have actually. I did that by design so thanks for letting me know it was too much!!

members online