There is a Kanye quote for every situation.

• beat this! voting starts in...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
To @thedreampolice each one's own but Ye is in a class of his own, the "special" one. Never was a fan of dude as he reeks of entitlement syndrome times an infinite number.

Re: @2GooD Productions Kanye being mentally unstable is another infinite example of how one's insecurities (what we all have) are and can be perfect for exploitation especially in the music business. He supposedly has more than enough money to buy some needed therapy but you know what some Black folks say about therapy.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
To @thedreampolice each one's own but Ye is in a class of his own, the "special" one. Never was a fan of dude as he reeks of entitlement syndrome times an infinite number.

Re: @2GooD Productions Kanye being mentally unstable is another infinite example of how one's insecurities (what we all have) are and can be perfect for exploitation especially in the music business. He supposedly has more than enough money to buy some needed therapy but you know what some Black folks say about therapy.
“Talkin', talkin, talkin', talk.
Baby, let's just knock it off.
They don't know what we been through.
They don't know 'bout me and you.”"

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
when you try to be great, but inspire hate, maybe you coming off a little bit fake.
Make no mistake, Im greater than lakes, but kanyes flows are up for debate.
"I don't expect to be understood at all."
We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.”
“I don’t care about what people think, because people don’t think.”
“Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe.”

“You know the devil presents so many flashy, shiny objects. I’ve seen everything that the devil could’ve showed you via TV, videos, car dealerships, jewelry, houses, and I’ll tell you …” “Nothing beats God … and a sound mind.”
"I sold my soul to the devil that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a happy meal"

Kanye and sound mind dont belong in the same postcode let alone sentence where kanye is concerned.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade never drank the Kool-Aid regarding any "celebrity" or "celebrities" as once the fame, money, etc. are omitted they/we are all flawed individuals w/backstories.

members online