The Varsity Blues LP (It just might see daylight!)

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
The Varsity Blues LP

Was Up Everybody..

I want to let everyone know that I am FINALLY making progress on the album that I said I would release since....well since I started coming to illmuzik! I decided to go with a concept album and I'm calling it "Varsity Blues". This will be my solo album (vocally and musically) although there will be a few guest spots. I've been working my ass off for the past few months on this project and a can promise u all that when it is released that it wil be on some next level S*** musically and Lyrically. I'm trying to make this album as cohesive, creative, and close to the image I have in my head as possible! So check out the new myspace I have up for promotion at www.myspace.com/llament

Also check out the first promo pic for the album which is the profile pic for the myspace page. The beats that are up on the page are NOT album beats!! I won't put up any of the music that makes the final cut until about 3 months before the albums release.

Thanks.....PEACE!!

"L'

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
no doubt... good luck man... i thought this thread was about the movie soundtrk... it was never release do to copywrite problems... dope soundtrk ... if released....

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
The release Dat on the promo says 8-25-2006 but that could change depending on how well or how slow things go. It might be sooner or later. I'll definitely keep my illmuzik fam posted!!!

members online