The Return of the Fresh Prince

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
With a single produced by Kwamé ("...played out like Kwamé and those f*cking polka-dots") and a new album called Lost and Found.

Got the album today. Gonna listen it through, sleep on it, and give an opinion.

Does anyone have opinions on this album yet?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
aint heard the album buts what this business about kwame and polka dots all about?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Kwame's trademark...That quote is from Biggie, it totally ruined his career. He has a new alias now K1 Mil and he has produced On Fire by LLoyd Banks and stuff.

J

j2 is the name

Big Willie's new album. I'll be real with u. Along with everybody else, i was expectin MIB soundtrack part 3 but the prince came wit it. OK, its not a cd i would put into my mp3 player rotation but props should be given to the man. How long has it been since he dropped a cd?! His style is much updated and honestly I think he has more lyrical skills then most these gimmick rappers nowadays (*cough* i'm a hustler homie *cough*). Sadly in the 50 cent money bitches and 26" rim era, his album just doesnt stand a chance. He gets a firm pat on the back though.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea i heard that 1st single, what was it called... jump or summing not bad for ol' fresh prince good on him n shit still holding it down for that non gangsta thing he has... but like j2 said he aint got no chance, although with right promotion...

members online

No members online now.