The Kurtis Rich Show. Beat Video #2

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
What up yall I was bored once again and decided to make another one. This time I added TEXT... GYEA boyee I edited this piece of shit myself! Check it out... hopefully you guys can get a good laugh out of this. It's 14 mins long so bring out your popcorns.

http://home.comcast.net/~ineffectz/Beatvideo2.wmv

Enjoy.

PS. I was pretty blasted...lol

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Nice vid and beat.. And you need to get yourself a camera man.. lol.. Keep up the work man

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, another great video Kurtis! You should get a Illmuzik t-shirt for free that u can wear in your videos. Cause I'll bet that theese videos will spread over the net pretty fast!

Nice beat, nice video!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Yea I gotta get a better camera than this.... but, this $10 dollar webcam from Walmart is good enough for now. LOL! It's a piece of shit.

LOL.. you can't beat a 10 bean camera... I aint mad at cha at all.. I'm lookin for one too.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Lol, good vid man. I wasn't expecting the 2 samples to work together so well, good work.

Wanst Kanye using that stylistics sample in that other beat making vid??

Ah yeh what were you laughing?? that was pretty random. N how much you get payed to plug FHM??

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
A B said:
Lol, good vid man. I wasn't expecting the 2 samples to work together so well, good work.

Wanst Kanye using that stylistics sample in that other beat making vid??

Ah yeh what were you laughing?? that was pretty random. N how much you get payed to plug FHM??

i dunno man. everything about me is random. haahha

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Lol cool, is there gonna be another one??

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
word man MASSACHUSETTS Represent! hahaa fucking rocking the plastic outside chair that shit is rough man. ahhaha word

Jay

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
nice vid. I had some good laughs throught it though. "Ghetto piece of camera" LOL. Keep em comin

Z

Zhigga

cool video man. i used that stylistics sample before too.
nice beat

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
hehe good video, i watched the first one too. "shop it up" i like that lol. and that random laugh was errr disturbing lol. but i cant say nothing, i do some crazy things like that when making beats too.