The 10 Most Creative People in the Music Biz

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
1. DeAndre "Soulja Boy Tell'em" Way, rapper/producer

I wouldnt call that creative, its more like good business banking off (some) creativity.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
1. DeAndre "Soulja Boy Tell'em" Way, rapper/producer

I wouldnt call that creative, its more like good business banking off (some) creativity.

I call it Jimmy Iovine personally signing him. Jimmy is definitely one of Satan's disciples and they're after the youth.

I commend SB for trying to do something constructive at a time when a lot of black youth are doing the wrong thing, he does have "talent" whether you like him or not but he signed a deal with Satan and he's being used! When u "make a deal with the devil" and the machine gets behind you nothing can stop you....Jigga, Kanye, Jennifer Hudson, the supa dupa stars all know what it takes to reach the stratosphere of music.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I cant beleive Soulja Boi gets number 1, and no mention of Timbo.
Timbo single-handedly changed the sound of hiphop for a few years. To the point he went pop and got the money and props he deserved.
Timbo created the dirty south.
Soulja single-handedly showed the world what a pile of shit hiphop was becoming since everyone had taken timbo's and later Lil Jon' s templates and killed them.

^^^^^^^^^^^
im wit this guy.

fuckin soulja boy LOL get outa here. ne1 kid wit time can fuck wit fruity loops n yell YOUUUU!!! creative artist or wack society ?