Survivor Series 2011

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
who watches WWE?
I dont watch anymore like I used to in the 80s and 90s but I had to check out The rock tonight make his comeback!!!

Dude has not lost a step!!! Poor Cena keeps getting booed and got Rock bottomed and the crowd was all over him!!!!!

Good match!! Good to see The Rock back even if its on a less then part time basis.

Cena Vs Rock should be good

Props to Cm Punk as well

who watches WWE?
I dont watch anymore like I used to in the 80s and 90s but I had to check out The rock tonight make his comeback!!!

Dude has not lost a step!!! Poor Cena keeps getting booed and got Rock bottomed and the crowd was all over him!!!!!

Good match!! Good to see The Rock back even if its on a less then part time basis.

Cena Vs Rock should be good

Props to Cm Punk as well

LOL, I used to love WWF, but I dunno, it sort of lost its entertainment value when I grew up and realised it was all acted out.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I tried keeping up with it the past few years but I just can't follow it anymore. I think it's just too much recycled crap! They've shifted more to the entertainment and forgot about actual wrestling, that's what I'd rather see - the 80's/90's!

I tried keeping up with it the past few years but I just can't follow it anymore. I think it's just too much recycled crap! They've shifted more to the entertainment and forgot about actual wrestling, that's what I'd rather see - the 80's/90's!
I guess no matter what subject we talk about the 80's/90's was where it was at.
Oh what a golden age. LOL.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I had fond memories of re-enacting wrestling matches with all those classic WWF toys. My friend had the mini wrestling ring with a ton of wrestlers. That's about as deep as I got with wrestling though!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, it's changed alot. I don't watch it like I used to either but I watch it whenever I'm in the mood. It's true that they have turned more towards entertainment nowadays, you don't see very many with scar tissued foreheads like back in the day. It's still fun to watch every now and then.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
True! I think what did it for me was when maybe what - 2 years ago McMahon changed things so that if a wrestler (oops - sorry, *superstar) actually got cut open, they stopped the match and had a medical team fix him up. I mean c'mon!

True! I think what did it for me was when maybe what - 2 years ago McMahon changed things so that if a wrestler (oops - sorry, *superstar) actually got cut open, they stopped the match and had a medical team fix him up. I mean c'mon!

Do they still do the cage matches? Or did that just become MMA and UFC?

Ya they do but they don't rub their faces into the cage or purposely bust their opponents open.

I always remember seeing my first cage match and I was like damn, he just face planted that guy into the cage and busted his face up, how can that be staged?
But then UFC took that shit to brand new heights.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i still dvr raw every monday.