Sonic & Fergie Mash UP

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Some light entertainment for yall. Taking it back to the Sega Mega Drive days. They don't make games like they used to do they....

ps. mods feel free to move if in wrong place, but wasn't sure how to share, being as that am not really looking for feedback for showcase ;p

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Some light entertainment for yall. Taking it back to the Sega Mega Drive days. They don't make games like they used to do they....
YouTube - Fergie vs Sonic The Hedgehog (AfriqueDeluxe Remix)
ps. mods feel free to move if in wrong place, but wasn't sure how to share, being as that am not really looking for feedback for showcase ;p

Dang Afrique your production is on point!

I remember getting a sega and playing Sonic like crazy.... that game was ill for the time.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
afrique's Remixes

Afrique Delux is a humble dude, but is easily one of the dopest producers out there PERIOD. I doubt he would brag on his stuff so i will. He does video editing as well...

CHeck out this sonic remix of a fergie song, its crazy. All the sega heads will know this, i cant get enough i feel like im in 8th grade all over again

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Co-sign 100%

Afrique is def one of my top 3 pics from illmuzik... but I think he actually posted this already...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Afrique Delux is a humble dude, but is easily one of the dopest producers out there PERIOD. I doubt he would brag on his stuff so i will. He does video editing as well...

CHeck out this sonic remix of a fergie song, its crazy. All the sega heads will know this, i cant get enough i feel like im in 8th grade all over again

YouTube - Fergie vs Sonic The Hedgehog (AfriqueDeluxe Remix)

glad you enjoyed it. Really takes me back to the 90s. I already posted this on the forums still though lol

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I still can't stand Fergie, but it was so cool hearing that beat. Sonic was the man.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Wii store? I still have my original sega, but the power adaptor is dead :( nothing beats the original tho. I wonder if they have it on the ps3 store though?

Yeah, you can go online on the Wii and browse through the store, they have games from all sorts of consoles. NES, SNES, Commodore 64, MegaDrive, Master System. It's dope as hell.

Peep eBay for a power adaptor, no doubt you could get one on there cheap as chips.

members online