Something inspiring?

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ladies and gentlemen: I'm tired!
It has happened again Woohff is bored to find more and more samples. I mean i love sampled beats and thats what I mainly want to do, but I need more.

Other thing that makes me more and more lethal to myself(?) is that I don't afford to buy a synth. So is there an cheap answer for my problem before I get enough money? Or should I cut my wrists and DIE!? Software? Anything. Thanks =)

EDIT: I'm using tracker so basically I'd need a program which would create different sounds... Net is full of these bullshit programs so advices are welcome...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
a recommendation is the Proteus X, which is a software based synth which comes packaged with a E-Mu soundcard. the Proteus sounds are legendary and the X is really good value. search around for it.

sAfE.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Get Reason and a $150 Controller Keyboard Reason Comes with Its own Stock SOund Banks 2 cd's full of em and the sounds are good quality Plus Many more REfills u can get your hands on

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hook me up with a link of your beats. I wanna hear what u got.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Man i feel ya pain, but you'll get inspired when u least expect it! Luckily I do have software if I want to get away from sample-based beats!