So school shootings "finally" landed in Finland too

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/07/school.shooting/index.html

18-year-old student flipped and killed 7 students and the principle today in Tuusula near Helsinki, Finland.

Peaople are shocked naturally and blaiming basically everything between American culture to video games and so on and so on... Been reading few finnish-forums and it's weird how many of the writers been taking shots at Americans and their culture (especially 'glorifying' it).

Personally I think this tragedy was just waiting its time to happen... The world we live in is just plain sick in someways, and people need to realize that humans are mentally ill around the world, not just in U.S.

R.I.P to all the victims and god(s) bless the families and the close ones of them...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Respect and R.I.P to the victims. No matter where it happens it sad and shows how the human being is more barbaric than ever. A human life isn't worth shit now a day!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
RIP to all involved...

As an American Im getting used to being hated and blamed for everything...

Cause you know King Georgie doesnt make a move without consulting me first..
After watching Hostel though, I fear eastern Europeans!

The bottom line on this story though is the kid needed help at home most likely and his parents missed it.
Thats how this shit happens no matter WHERE it happens.

why uh...didnt anyone call the cops if he was on youtube telling people about it...?

Additionally I think they oughta be blaming the Germans, if he was into Nazis.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I agree Relic....somebody ignored all the signs and symptoms big time. Did u peep his T-shirt....Humanity is over rated......he was one sick puppy. He was asking to be stop'd!