Showcase - October 26 - November 1, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaek

Yeah...
Battle Points: 1
When do sign-ups open and where should I leave feedback?
:confused:sorry about sending twice...

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
What do you mean by "leave feedback", or rather where ?
he means comment and review other peoples beats

please give it a listen, this will probably refurbished for my future releases on my WARPriddims series

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealAGE

please give it a listen, this will probably refurbished for my future releases on my WARPriddims series

The Drums are nice on this. The vocal sample comes in awkward at times in my opinion. I like the simple bassline as well.

I'm usually dropping my beats in here but this week i've got a full package. A song i produced and performed.

i love it! but it seems like you're off a kick here and there. other than that, very nice :) i like the vocal samples

I like the overall beat, though I would give the snare more presence in the mix and maybe give the hi-hats a little more lowend.
i like it. the hats are on spot and that bassline tho. but i would go lower with the synths I dunno call it personal reference but i would go lower. peace!

I'm usually dropping my beats in here but this week i've got a full package. A song i produced and performed.

i really enjoyed this beat, its laid back and sax is awesome.

this is my new one.

Slag prod.

Yo, my first post in Illmuzik! Let me know what you think.

I like this one! Its a pro-level beat. Melody, sounds, drums, everything spot on!

Nice, original beat! Tho that middle part, or break, was maybe a little bit too long. It would be cool to hear that beat with lyrics on it!

Nice drums and really sweet guitar, alltho I think the guitar was a little bit off. Also that delay was little bit too heavy I think. Overall the idea and sounds were good.

Blaek

Yeah...

Yo, my first post in Illmuzik! Let me know what you think.

I like this one! Its a pro-level beat. Melody, sounds, drums, everything spot on!

Nice, original beat! Tho that middle part, or break, was maybe a little bit too long. It would be cool to hear that beat with lyrics on it!

@PoorDave I liked the overall feel but the various melodies are somewhat dissonant...

Nice drums and really sweet guitar, alltho I think the guitar was a little bit off. Also that delay was little bit too heavy I think. Overall the idea and sounds were good.

Blaek

Yeah...
Lol I don't remember Trap Queen sounding quite like this! Anyway though I did enjoy the sounds and the groove

G.Avant

i love it! but it seems like you're off a kick here and there. other than that, very nice :) i like the vocal samples

i like it. the hats are on spot and that bassline tho. but i would go lower with the synths I dunno call it personal reference but i would go lower. peace!

i really enjoyed this beat, its laid back and sax is awesome.

this is my new one.

This is pretty dope with all of the game sounds. Cool beat.

Here's my track Cathedral Swag

KVLTVRED_FL

This is super dope, I personally think it could use a more layed back throwed tempo.
It would really open up for a whole lot of head noddin. Mix is good, instrumentation is also very good.
Keep up the grind,

I have a bones inspired beat I just finished up, Could really use some opinions.

Last edited:

KVLTVRED_FL

Thanks homie. I appreciate the response. I was starting to fear this was a dead end forum. Populatrity of places like this are mad important, low scale producers need a place to commune and discuss their work while getting help from fellow producers to help gone their craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online