Showcase - November 30 - December 6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@

@WalkerGodsKid

@tomkillsjerry your drums are extra dope. I like how it adds to the story of your arrangement, sometimes snares can subtract from the feel but it's dope how you incorporated them.
@ColeSllaw I love hip hop, there isnt enough of it out these days. the bassline mixed with that snare, extra dope. the strings in the background just bring all of the elements together extra smooth.
@King Drew Xlll your stuff sounds so crisp bro! a lot of people let that bass get away from them, but you had these yamaha's hummin!

Antisocial

@ColeSllaw. I love this here. Dope and trippy. The filtered guitar brings it all together. Nice work.

@Rylan. I like the effects used for the melody. I would've added a change up somewhere to it just to keep fresh. I like it tho. Nice job.

@Zuance. That tripped the hell out brother. Great work. Nice mastering.

Here is mine. This one took about 10mins to make. I was just really fooling around.

Rylan

good grieve
@Antisocial I really liked that, it sounds really old school, it's awesome. Followed you, and thanks for the input on my first beat ever, I made another today if you'd like to check it out, I tried something different, and tried to change it up a bit like you said.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@ColeSllaw. I love this here. Dope and trippy. The filtered guitar brings it all together. Nice work.

@Rylan. I like the effects used for the melody. I would've added a change up somewhere to it just to keep fresh. I like it tho. Nice job.

@Zuance. That tripped the hell out brother. Great work. Nice mastering.

Here is mine. This one took about 10mins to make. I was just really fooling around.

That's what I'm talkin bout! #bring back the soul

Now I can get some feedback on this

@Marc Duncan very nice beat, hard and melodic
@Zuance very trippy :) i like everything except for that snare it kinda picks my brain haha but other than that a dope ass beat
@tomkiilsjerry you hit me dead in the head. i love the style and i cant find anything wrong with it.
@Rylan glad to see newcomers work hard. i like it but its kinda messy and that repeating vocals get tiresome after a while. keep up the good work!
@Antisocial you know that little smile that you get when you hear something awesome? i had that just now. plain, simple and all around dope. almost broke my neck to this :))
[soundcloud url="" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]
and here's mine. something i started doing this morning. feedback welcome

Last edited:

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@S3oulC1ty The guitar is dope on this one it gives it such a unique vibe, I was bumpin
@Antisocial If you really threw that together in 10 min then thats highly impressive, keep working hard man

Here's something i did a few days ago, i hope you like it

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan pretty dope thought the mix could use a little work mainly in the horns
@Zuance another crazy electro track pretty cool

probably my favourite song of your so far, keep it up

@Antisocial I really liked that, it sounds really old school, it's awesome. Followed you, and thanks for the input on my first beat ever, I made another today if you'd like to check it out, I tried something different, and tried to change it up a bit like you said.

i actually really like this, has kind of a trap/European influence, keep it up

That's what I'm talkin bout! #bring back the soul

Now I can get some feedback on this

i am curious, how do you produce? sounds interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
not sure if I am posting too late to get feedback but tis my latest beat, made from sampling vinyl, apologies for the low volume

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Zuance This is absolutely dope, its so hard to do something different out there. and you killed the drums.

Heres what i made today, tell me what you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online