Showcase - November 15-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikwen

ILLIEN
I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this one, I just purchased the black Friday sale for FL studios all VsT's package and I was just messing around at first. But It's inspired by all west coast legends in hip hop and Buddah who produced some of my favorite beats of all time. So the hope is to get a west coast MC on here to make some kind of club banger. I'm also heavily influenced and inspired by Timbaland too so I like to add the weird sounds and all of that.
Nice! I always forget about club bangers.

I think this could work. The beat has a lot of energy. I was worried that it might have too much energy for a rapper to hop onto it, but that's not the case if it's a club banger. I like your thinking. (y)

BigTyBeatDowns

Music is what keeps me going daily.
Battle Points: 1
Nice! I always forget about club bangers.

I think this could work. The beat has a lot of energy. I was worried that it might have too much energy for a rapper to hop onto it, but that's not the case if it's a club banger. I like your thinking. (y)
Yeah haha I try to make more mellow stuff but I just get wild in the studio and bang out non-stop high energy beats haha. Inspired by dudes like Megahertz and Rockwilder who just never seem to calm down lol.

3ternal

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Damn This is really dope! I can hear Jay-Z on that. Love this vibe!
Thanks bro. It's still "unfinished" in that it doesn't really have a bass on it. I have a decent amount of nice beats but I'm stuck in this place where all of my music is "kinda" finished. I want to do it justice. Mainly the problem is bass. I want real bass on many of my beats (this one for example) but have no means to. Getting a bass soon (can already play a little guitar).

Everyone else I'll check your stuff out later tonight, gotta go to work

3ternal

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Hi one of my new prod! its a mix of dubstep/electronic and Trap! i have managed to make this beat spinned by some dj in clubs and some radio stations actually. I use the dj digital pool service for that.
My only complaint like people have said too busy at times. Do more dropouts and stuff, long ones. Like drop the bass out a bar or more, things that really hammer home the song having sections. The song needs high points and low points. Everything else is good and your sound quality is awesome.

3DP- Do more with the hats.

Big Ty & 2GP both you come with heat regularly no real criticism here just keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Sorry i'm late on the feedback guys, was really busy this week

@2GooD Productions Dude all 3 of these are wicked, "being tailed" is my favorite, I love the strings and the way you chopped this up. Also the fx is really clean and adds a lot of depth to the arrangement. Also you titled this perfectly, this music perfectly represents being chased by someone through a city or something haha. Really awesome work!

@BigTyBeatDowns My guy keeping the G funk alive. Good work brother! I love that old school sawtooth bass, it really cuts through but carries this thing through. Great job!

@InnerThug This is a really unconventional sample choice but you made it work! Good stuff.

@DeadBassRecords Yo all 3 of these are nice. I don't really listen to TRAP beats but these are pretty cool sounding. Awesome job!

@Sole Element Nice job on this brother! This sample chop is kind of like 9th Wonder, if you listen to him. Very Nice!

@slimegreenbeats Yo very cinematic for sure. This sounds like it could work well as a movie score. Orchestral samples always come through! Very nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online