Showcase - May 3-9, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Crispifier : I like the snare that you used and the overall structure and mix of the beat. Great work!

@Matt-D : You really have a talent for remixes, I like this, the production you made fits perfectly with the acapellas. I especially like the vocal sample you used, nice job.

I sampled an old soul song for this beat this week

@Crispifier i liked-the snare in particular-otherwise i feel the keyboard/synth is a little loud in the mix, and whole thing could be choppier? a bit of stop start in the beat with a bit of silence/ghost notage-something i'm trying to do myself from time to time but never seem to bother ;)

@Matt-D this was good-i liked the beat-personally didnt think the acapella suited...i really liked what @Iron Keys did with the same acapella- https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/archives/?cat=bthis&battle=269

@Chad nice and chilled-good work;i'd put a little side chain compression on the brass to add a little rhythm to it

Please check out this!
And be honest with the criticism don't be shy if it's shite please let me know :)

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@nottr yeah I kind of forced this one tbh. But I did notice the vocals not fitting when I heard mine the other day with fresh ears lol. I liked his beat as well but the vocals just seem to not go with the beat on that one as well, I don’t know what it is with those vocals. But your beat is on point!! I honestly didn’t hear anything wrong everything seem to flow smoothly, no criticism here! Nice work bro!

negrotrill

Negro Trill | TrillBeatz
Battle Points: 21
@Crispifier i liked-the snare in particular-otherwise i feel the keyboard/synth is a little loud in the mix, and whole thing could be choppier? a bit of stop start in the beat with a bit of silence/ghost notage-something i'm trying to do myself from time to time but never seem to bother ;)

@Matt-D this was good-i liked the beat-personally didnt think the acapella suited...i really liked what @Iron Keys did with the same acapella- https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/archives/?cat=bthis&battle=269

@Chad nice and chilled-good work;i'd put a little side chain compression on the brass to add a little rhythm to it

Please check out this!
And be honest with the criticism don't be shy if it's shite please let me know :)

Nice beatttttt

negrotrill

Negro Trill | TrillBeatz
Battle Points: 21
@Crispifier : I like the snare that you used and the overall structure and mix of the beat. Great work!

@Matt-D : You really have a talent for remixes, I like this, the production you made fits perfectly with the acapellas. I especially like the vocal sample you used, nice job.

I sampled an old soul song for this beat this week

That's a good sounding beat but why is the volume soooooo low? I can't even hear it without turning my speakers up

Battle Points: 153

New beat I just made,..acapella on top to get them feels :p Feedback appreciated!

@Crispifier such a strange vibe but still you can press play and leave it on..sounds cool :)

@Chad Very cool beat man, awesome. if I may give critics than it will be to pitch the first sample from the first two seconds to the right tempo, slow it down a bit in sync, and its epic.

@nottr Brooo this is dope man, I can hear nipsey (rip) going hard on this! shit is fire homie :cool:

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Matt-D thank bro i can't play ur track :/ next time m8

@Chad smooth jazzy style volume is fine imho i like the sparce use of 808s thin the filter at ca 1:38 could be made a little more "snappy" or just do something more with it just nitpicking tho''

@nottr really damn good man the way you use samples is really neat very good mix i like the panning you did on the snare in places and you switch up the sample to keep it fresh stellar work m8, agree with your criticism on mine :)

@LiveLargeBeats you do drill really well, that sorta eastern vocal layered on top sounds so fucking cool !, straight up this is really good can't criticise it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.