hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Feedback appreciated as always!

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@hosie Definitely very interesting brother. Kind reminds me of J dillas "workinonit". You have a very interesting rhythm to the percussion. Good on you for trying something different my friend. Very nice job!

Thanks in advance for all feedback guys:

hosie

ILLIEN
@hosie Definitely very interesting brother. Kind reminds me of J dillas "workinonit". You have a very interesting rhythm to the percussion. Good on you for trying something different my friend. Very nice job!

Thanks in advance for all feedback guys:

Thanks for the feedback!

This is very nice as always. Are you working on any projects with these? You've got your sound down to a fine art. This one was interesting throughout. You kept the elements segwaying in and out nicely. Real smooth. Nice one!

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Thanks for the feedback!

This is very nice as always. Are you working on any projects with these? You've got your sound down to a fine art. This one was interesting throughout. You kept the elements segwaying in and out nicely. Real smooth. Nice one!
Appreciate that bro. No projects at the moment. Just trying to find time to make a song a week haha. Peace brother!

hosie

ILLIEN
I heard your beat a few times. I didn't feel it in the beginning. Was waiting for the drums to drop earlier. I changed my point of view and imagined a MC spitting too it and I think that would turn out super ill.

Dope work.
Thanks mate! That's weird because it's the first beat I've put up without vocals on it. I actually had it uploaded with vocals and then changed it up and uploaded the beat only. There's a long intro on the vocal hence the long intro. I should have cut it down, especially for feedback! Cheers mate!

@hosie for once I wasn’t feeling one of your beats. With Washing the machine, I felt the sample didn’t quite fit the drums however the drums are dope man (y)

@Rah.sool, Man I’m loving the vibe and whole production of ‘My house’ real great production man, true ear candy, smooth as fuck! :fire:

Then @hosie smacks back with a great remix. Love the whole vibe of this man, dope. Only thing for me is maybe the drums slightly quiet but great work man. Yourself and @Rah.sool are cooking up beats left right and centre :fire:

@Kane the MOD, nice work man. I didn’t feel it early on as sounds quite ‘robotic’ but then comes together nicely. Fire beat :fire:

As my amateur skills are still developing i thought I’d put this up to share some humour with you all (depending on your taste that’s is :ROFLMAO:)

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/user-917368287" title="InsideOut" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">InsideOut</a> · <a href="" title="Jerk with a hat on" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Jerk with a hat on</a></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online