Showcase - August 29-31, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viramaina

@nobodyelse - ur shit sounds original. Tin-din!
Check out my beat. And i just but acapella from Waka flocka flame - No hands. Not full remix, i cut only 2 verses from tha acapella.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
slim pickings

Style not swagg

NOBODYELSE...I'm checking things out from my phone but I don't see a link...but I went and checked out that "invetro" joint...dope. I like the feel of it.

Viramaina...the remix is kinda tight. The beat itself seems like a lot of today's stuff I here on the radio so you fit right in.

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
very long time no see Illmuzik!

@nobodyelse: I like this, original concept! The drums could be a little less rugged imo, maybe put a some more bass in the kick.. Other than that I got nothing, very good work.

@viramaina: Not really my thing, but I think you got the sound u were going for. I like the modulation in the melody, adds climax. Maybe add some sub frequenties in the bass, I can't really hear it now.. Crazy hi hats!

@skidflow: slim pickings - the high synth is to cheesy imo, maybe double it with an lower octave to make it a little fatter. nice concept though.
style not swag - good vibe going! the kickdrum is (mumbling?), not really clear.. u could double it with a fatter kick or only take the upper frequenties of another kick and add that. Try to boost around 240 at the snare to give it a little more body. Very nice!
Your drums in both tracks are very dry, u could experiment with some reverb to add dimension/depth in your productions.

I got some stuff I made the past month.. lot of em are still unfinished concepts.. not necessarily meant for rap, hope u can appreciate.

Smooth Sailing

Quiet Storm

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
@Vitamaina I honestly dont fuck with that type of beat mainly because it sounds like everything else in the mainstream but with that being said if thats what you are going for it sounds like youre on point.. @Skidflow, I wasnt really feeling slim pickings it seemed unfinished. But Style not Swag is a definite banger!!! The drums, bassline, little added sounds in the background, an that horn all go perfectly TO ME!! Thats trult a dope ass track famo!! @P.Noccio Smooth Sailing is HOT, I'd like to hear more. I see where youre going with it and would like you to hear it when the arrangements are complete as I assume thats not actually the full track but just a snippet. Quiet Storm is equally DOPE!!!! The arrangement, instrumentation, and flow of the track is very cohesive. DOPE DOPE!!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
ok back to give some input sorry for the delay!​
@nobodyelse sick flip bro luv the drumz and that guitar and noise and cuts that comes in is sick! nice work!​
@viramaina first flip sick work on the remix just sounds a lil distorted to me! but that remix is nice! sick work!​
2nd flip not sure what that is! no disrespect it just not my cup of tea, but keep up the good work! sick hihat work though on both tracks!​
@skid slim picking go's hard bro! style not swagg nice chops just feels like the snare a lil too loud for me! luv the chops! and the sax/horn that comes in so sick bro luv the work​
@Pnoccio smooth sailing is nice bro real smooth like what u did with the different noise on the hihat that ticking quiet storm love it i luv how the drop comes in with that voice u used omg that guitar is so slick​
nice work with the drum break down too i like this better than smooth sailing even though i like both track! but the drum breakdown on quiet storm got me nice work!​
good work illmuzik heads ya are more than welcome to come follow me on my sound cloud im still new to the sound cloud site and would luv to see more input/comment on what ya think, constructive criticism is needed so i can improve i would appreciate it thank you illmuzik!!​

Viramaina

@wizard i luv ur beat! nice flippin sample n drums
@P.Noccio i cant say anythin bad! its nice, old school.
i c every body here doin underground, not mainstream

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online