Restaurants... Food and Shit

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
What are you guys' favorite places to eat. I'm doin a graphic design project where we have to create a logo for a restaurant. Plus I'm flippin hungry.

Personally I like Chipotle.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Baton Rouge...

Its a restaurant in montreal where they serve babyback ribs and steaks... but I go for the ribs. So nice and juicy!!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
my sister has an access card so my favorite place to eat is at home. I had a huge garden in the backyard this summer and make great meat of all kinds! she's leaving in January for nY an i'm going to miss that damn card

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
aight well first of all my grandma's cookin shit pork chops, collard greens, home made mac and cheese, corn bread, pig feet, chitlins and shit, just that good southern food.

but if i eat out it would be chipotle i wish we had one down here in alabama, other than that i love taco bell

ill o.g.
theres a mexican restaurant called margaritas thats mostly in maine nh and mass. they import there shit from mexico. thats my favortite spot. its kinda expensive though, we usually split up one meal with a couple people.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
El Sabib Falafels and Shwarma's (Its Arab food they are like Wraps for those who dont no)
I got like 3 or 4 Roti shops I like 2 eat at also and Mr.Sub ofcourse .

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Ado said:
What are you guys' favorite places to eat. I'm doin a graphic design project where we have to create a logo for a restaurant. Plus I'm flippin hungry.

Personally I like Chipotle.

Chipotle is a must, so is Great Steak. I also love sushi from Kabuki or Octopus. Man, I could eat sushi everyday.

Ctrl

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
ooh! I forgot a little place in Montreal called Villa Wellington... Wierd name for peruvian restaurant... I have a lot of friends who eat like beasts, but its THE place where you will be full.

I take their entrée most of the time... an avocado and chicken salad... that think is huuuuuge!! and their other meals are THE shiznit.

Except that, I'll say I like A&W restaurants (their burgers are WAAAY better than McDs) and Taco Bell

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Curry House on Victoria in MTL, chick pea and potato roti with beans and rice, wicked stuff!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Cookout! The burgers are great. especially after a drunk night at the club. I think imma go there when I get off work.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Nando's gotta love their chicken, and 1/2 chicken, chips and bottomless drink is £10 well spent.