REAPER: a freeware multitrack recording,audio editing software

O

open mind

anyone knows this? seems like its very good piece of software its audio editor and can record audio,midi multitracks AND supports VST Plugins the interface looks like ACID 5.0 but the best thing is its free.check it out here:

http://www.reaper.fm/

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
it doesnt hurt to give it a shot if you need one

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for a free program this looks pretty serious, although its not gonna be free for much longer so if ppl are looking to get it, do it now.

O

open mind

BeatAssassin said:
Yeahany software worth a try. I would use it cause I already have Cubase SX 3 and want change to anything else.
just curious why u want to change from cubase to another prog??? i use cubase myself and i think its really a very complete piece of software for all productions.

veon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
BeatAssassin said:
Yeahany software worth a try. I would use it cause I already have Cubase SX 3 and want change to anything else.

just curious why u want to change from cubase to another prog??? i use cubase myself and i think its really a very complete piece of software for all productions.

open mind i right. i place cubase on the first place for now. im trying to set up sonar to see how it goes but right now cubase gets ahead of audition, acid and soundforge. so...why do you wanna chage it?

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
haha reaper. i have d/l and uninstalled it 4 times, coz ive always loved the idea, but got frustrated
recently d/l it again, spent a lot of time and effort on it, watchin lots of vids and readin up. and its an azmin program really
(btw its not free, $50 for a copy, or $200 if you want to use it commercially)
id love to know of any other reaper users here

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
It comes included with the Open labs "Miko" & "Neko" hardware (The new big all
in one keyboards thats a pc as well with large touch flat screen installed in it).

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
Ive been learning Reaper now, and its slowly making its way as my primary daw. its not as easy to use as FL, but it offers all the functins and more
put in the time with it, youll reap the benefits (haha, see what i did there)

members online