Quick Reason Question

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
In Fruity u can press CTRL H to stop all sounds from playing if something is lingering along and u cant get it to stop. Is there something similar to this in REason ?: thanks

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
i tried that but it doesn't work for vocals - im basically trying ot figure out how to mix my vocals in reason because i hate mixing vocals in those other programs

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Chk to see if u have a delay on... if u have a delay on.... even though u've stop playing all your sounds if it's a wave file or what not it will continue to play until the delay deads out....

M

mikemusic

DueceMade Ent. said:
Oh i see what yer problem is....Yeah man, thats not a possibility in reason - you have to Rewire to a host prgm and stream the vocal from the host....Thats the only way to "stop and go" like you want.

Exactly, since Reason is Midi based it sux for Vox tracking. The reason why it sucks: Let's say you import a Vox track. When you play from the beginning, it plays fine. But then you notice you have a clip in the middle of your first verse. You want to hear it again so you go to where you approximately heard the clip. Your Vox track no longer plays.

A MIDI function placed at the beginning of the file tells Reason to play the imported sample thus you can't hear the file when it's played from anywhere BUT the beginning.

I hope this helps.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
In fl 5 you can add an audio track to your song so you don't have that problem.
It does what you want to do in reason. (in my book one of the best upgrades in fl 5)

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
eka said:
In fl 5 you can add an audio track to your song so you don't have that problem.
It does what you want to do in reason. (in my book one of the best upgrades in fl 5)

yea i know cus i use to mix songs in fl studio but then i started doing beats with reason so i wanted to the same thing ya kno

members online

No members online now.