Questions of curiosity

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
The coasts are confusing. You know, East Coast, West Coast, South Side, North Side, and the Midwest. but I have a few questions that need clearin up...

-Why is St. Louis, MO often considered in the south?
-What exactly is Virginia considered?
-How far east does the midwest extend?
-Is Arizona the South or the West?
-When will we start reppin Washington and the Dakotas as North Side?

Those are a few things that have been lingering on my mind. Provide feedback and other questions, please.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
On the eastcoast Maryland is the first southern state so virginia would be considered south geographically, but not the dirty south. Dirty south is Deep south probably starting with North Carolina down and all the over to Texas.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ado said:
The coasts are confusing. You know, East Coast, West Coast, South Side, North Side, and the Midwest. but I have a few questions that need clearin up...

-Why is St. Louis, MO often considered in the south?
-What exactly is Virginia considered?
-How far east does the midwest extend?
-Is Arizona the South or the West?
-When will we start reppin Washington and the Dakotas as North Side?

Those are a few things that have been lingering on my mind. Provide feedback and other questions, please.

-I usually hear STL referred to as Midwest.
-I'd say VA is east coast. Timbo just called it south because he was scared to get involved with the east coast/west coast rivalry of the time by repping east.
-All the way to Ohio
-Arizona is definitely west
-washington is west because it is literally on the coast, and west is a lot more telling of the culture and geography than north, as north can extend all across america. Aside from hip hip it's called the pacific northwest if you want to be super specific. No one will ever rep the dakotas anyway since like a hundred people and a few polar bears live there, but it's definitely north.

Really this stuff is all pretty insignificant anyway in my opinion. Just try to figure it out. It's confusing because what's called the midwest is not geographically really the midwest, but the mideast.