Proof Israel controls the media,,,,but some still won't believe it

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Control? NO!

Influence so that they're always looked upon as being the "Good Guy"? YES!

The news will NEVER tell it from the Palestinian or Iranian point of view...NEVER!

Why give a "non alley" his or her say? Ain't gonna happen. Let them find massive amounts of OIL in Palestine and a trade deal would get brokered between us and them with the quickness and Israel wouldn't have that influence anymore.... OR we would go to War against them with Israel to take it! The WOMD arguement would arise once again...

I knew about this back in at least '02. I started finding out a lot of this shit right after 911. But to say anything against it would be "racist".
They "control" media, banking, hollywood to name a few.
The iraeli lobby groups in the usa are some of the biggest and most powerful lobby groups in the us.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its good to point out were talking about the israeli govt...and not the people...yo 2good did you know the rothschilds built that country?

Its good to point out were talking about the israeli govt...and not the people...yo 2good did you know the rothschilds built that country?

yeah of course, technically it was created with the balfour declaration. A UK creation.
God to point out that its the govt yes. Same with knocking the us govt, its the govt not the people.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I have yet to watch the vid, but I have noticed that under the Obama admin you havent seen as much influence on the media even in hollywood or the TV and stuff.
I grew up pretty much with ALOT of jewish influence in comedy and whatnot, media in general, something I didnt notice until I was older.. In general I like the people , I really do , prolly as a result of said influence lol, however its kinda difficult to have a conversation about middle east politics or the fact that we ( the US ) has been at war for MANY years now because of our support for them and they seem to have taken it for granted...

Iono man the whole thng about Jews controling EVERYTHING is kinda P-Noid, but I mean its NOT like they arent into banking and media and stuff and yeah they stick pretty tight...
Iono Ill haveto watch this vid and then come back all P-Noid! lol
I think it could be argued that also the US manipulates media and stuff tho as well.
One thing I will say for Wings when he was here is that he was showing photographs from Isreal that showed a side that NO ONE knew , even jews here in the US.
You start telling people that Isreal has crackheads and shit and they look at you like someone just took the shine off of Heaven...
So Ill watch this at some point but I just thought Id say all that shit first .
Thank you and good night.. Oh I gotta watch this.

The French are cunts, the Germans are inflexible robots , Mexicans like to steal ... of course the Jews are greedy, manipulative basterds Meh !

haha yeah.

Like but for real tho , you cant say to an Israeli that the IDF shouldnt shoot a fuckin unarmed kid or beat them and shit without them flippin out..

Stress what "news" channel or media outlet is this??

Mr "Smith" looks like a white power areon nation type o dude... But Im not disagreeing with the fact they would do that, I mean why not?
We do that all the time.... ITs in their best interests to make the cards fall in their favour, Im not saying that its right , but hell we shouldnt let them do it.
We do this to other countries ALL the time.
All Lobbyists are pretty much evil imo.
When was this and what media outlet is this?
Shit they have "Naked News" which should have broken this story imo, but of course none of this surprises me, none of it.
Its kinda par for the course since waaay back.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Russia Today. RT.com

Israel has its masters, as Lou pointed out, the Rothschilds. Which is basically ancient royalty. Israel is in the middle of the trade zones that were setup back in the days, I believe 2Good can fill u in on that more than I could. I wouldn't say paranoid when there are documents proving all this. Why did half of Congress go to Israel after the Debt Ceiling climax? Mine did. I checked personally. Look into on your own bro.

Russia Today. RT.com

Israel has its masters, as Lou pointed out, the Rothschilds. Which is basically ancient royalty. Israel is in the middle of the trade zones that were setup back in the days, I believe 2Good can fill u in on that more than I could. I wouldn't say paranoid when there are documents proving all this. Why did half of Congress go to Israel after the Debt Ceiling climax? Mine did. I checked personally. Look into on your own bro.

Israel is the center of the landmass in the world. It is literally the center of the world.
And yeah I have to say its not paranoia when its documented. Its paranoia when you think something and have nothing to prove it.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lol US publishing is in hands of the gov. and the Israeli lobby has a huge influence on the US gov. Aside from the rothschilds, this is just as ancient. You're under a subtle censorship as part of a ancient form of indoctrination.

Ok, now you're allowed to shoot me lol

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
what's so shocking about this? The US for decades was Israel's unquestioning ally and one of the guarantees for its right to exist. With the US no longer being so supportive, it's understandable Israel is having an interest in its perception by American society.

but that news lady and the idiot in a suite both are jokes. "it is relevant, because it reveals this and that". no it's not. maybe it was relevant if he had presented a serious analysis of who investigated what and in who's interest, and what the outcome was. but he didn't. it was just blah blah blah all the way. and that girl's pseudo-smart suggestive questions were just as stupid.