Professional Part 3

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Wattup Illfam. As per usual, I'm keepin you all up to date with my career and the highlights I have.

Well, my second release with major credits comes out on tuesday, and that is of course DJ Clue's new album, Professional Part 3. I recorded several records including the Kanye West/Fabolous joint called Like This. I also recorded all of Clue's drops throughout the record.

Watch out for my shoutout on the Mobb Deep track called The Gold. Overall, the album is cool, but not a classic. But There are definitely some hot records for the hip hop heads on there, the Mobb Deep one with my shoutout being one of the standouts. Anyways, holla at cha boi! I hope everyone has a great Christmas/Holidays. I'm flyin back to Toronto for the holidays and I'll be back in NY wrapping up the new Fabolous album the beginning of January. The Fab album I can say is gonna be crazy. He's got some serious records. Look out for the first single, feat Akon called Change Up. Should be out in January!

Holla at me!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
im buggin i dont why I thought that it was hilarious that u started the thread by saying "as per usual" lol... im buggin ...anyways

congrats swivel! .. thats wassup .. i suppose ur to busy to take on an independent project huh? ...well its worth a try anyways i will pm u...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup, thats a good look. hope you didnt put in too many drops on the clue album tho. he talks and screams way too much on his shit.