One Of My Beat

This is awesome man. Love the classic west coast sounds in this, like the synth that comes ~0:20. I prefer deeper low ends but hey gotta do what Ms. Toi likes! Out of curiosity, how did you get connected with her?
A promoter that I know invited me to one of his shows because he knew I was looking for talent. I saw her name on the flyer but I thought it was someone else that took her name. When I got there and seen it was her and she killed the stage. I introduced myself to her and we've been friends ever since and we have a gang of music together

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
A promoter that I know invited me to one of his shows because he knew I was looking for talent. I saw her name on the flyer but I thought it was someone else that took her name. When I got there and seen it was her and she killed the stage. I introduced myself to her and we've been friends ever since and we have a gang of music together
How did you get linked up with the promoter? Sorry for all the questions, just curious of folks journey's and how they met the people they needed to meet to monetize their craft!

How did you get linked up with the promoter? Sorry for all the questions, just curious of folks journey's and how they met the people they needed to meet to monetize their craft!
I was a rapper (I still rap here and there) before I was a producer and I did a show for this other promoter who is also a good friend of mines and he introduced me to the other promoter that had Ms Toi at his show. Basically I was networking and i had a great buzzing in Los Angeles, CA. I was getting a lot of connection at underground events whether i was performing or not

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
As @K-waz someone who’s liked West Coast Hip Hop since the early 90’s that’s a cool track from Ms. Toi.